Chapter 14 - The Sunday-Funday

The 11am sunshine during the Sunday morning was unable to awaken the newlywed early risers interlaced so tightly and concealed into the thick fluffy quilt. She snarled unable to move with her eyes closed and pushed the fluffy cloth off her face. She wearily moved her head but got collided with something that pierced her soft supple cheeks. She gasped looking at the position in which they were lying on the huge bed in the center. "I hate you pillow wall" She pouted looking at the destroyed pillow wall lying on the floor and at his few days old stubble that pierced her skin. He looked so cute with his mouth open a little and the view was soothing for her. She giggling thinking of a plan to irritate him. She, after a lot of struggle, moved his arms and got out of his hold. She breathed a sigh of relief and took a marker from the nearby cupboard and started doing her work on the God of Greek sleeping so innocently on the comfy bed. She pulled her tee shirt up congratulating herself looking at the beautiful master piece of art exhibited by his face. She kept looking at him giggling that broke his peaceful strong slumber. He looked at her and facepalmed "Aaj ka din Gaya" he said to himself to which she wiggled her tongue out at him and smirked at him. He looked at her suspiciously before stepping into the washroom.

     "Sanyuktaaaaa" His loud shrill made her bite her tongue in nervousness. "What if he gets angry again?" She slapped her forehead lightly. "Bhagwan ji! Iss Danav se bachalo mujhe" She prayed to God and tip-toed to the drawing room from the kitchen inorder to escape him but she felt a strong pull and she straightly collided on his hard abs. "Danav? This time no Bhagwan ji can save you Moti" he whispered pushing her messy fishtail braid to one side of her shoulder. Her breath hitched feeling his stubble again piercing her cheek. "What are you doing?" She stammered intimidated by him. She pushed him immediately looking at his palm filled with black enamel paint. "Randhir.. no no!" She ran upstairs and he followed her swiftly. "Ab Kahan jaogi" he smirked moving forward. She slipped on the treadmill and it got started immediately. "Ouch. Help me you idiot." He started laughing on her state. "New way of using the treadmill" he said inbetween his giggles. "Gadha Kamina.." she pulled him with her hands. As a result he fell on her and the enamel pain dripped down painting their faces together resulting in an eye-latch that lasted for more than a minute. "SSstop this.." She whispered wiping her face on his t-shirt. "Yuck! What are you doing Aggarwal" He pushed her face stopping the treadmill. "Your paint, your tshirt" She wiped her face more on him and moved out smirking. "Motiii.. I hate you so much" He yelled looking at her fading away from his sight but he was sure that he would get an instantaneous reversion from the studious bold innocent yet fierce lady whom he married to."I hate you Sadu Shekhawat" came her yell making him grin with a 'I-knew-it' look.

   Many a minute passed by and her work in the kitchen was interrupted by his decadent Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Foaming Shower Gel. "What's cooking Motu?" He moved closer to her. "Shoo away" she made a face unable to concentrate due to the inhalation of his addictive scent. "What? My house my kitchen my rights" he grabbed a bottle from the frigde and made himself comfortable on the kitchen slab. "Yeah exactly. My food my mouth my stomach" She grinned at him making his jaws hang down in disappointment. "What the.." he was again intervened by her "Eat your Beagles. I know you won't like my hand made food." She spoke the latter line sadly in a complaining tone. He understood the seriousness of her latter sentence and looked at her. He went closer to her and held her messy hands filled with flour.

"Sanyukta.. "He held her shoulders. She looked at him with her moist eyes. "I know I'm not fit for apology but please forgive me if possible." He lowered his lashes down unable to look into her eyes due to guilt. "Don't let the guilt consume you. It was not your fault and you don't need to apologise" she held his hands once again and cupped his face. "You welcomed me to the hell. You earned me before that my life will be hell. I shouldn't have taken advantage. I don't have the rights to be angry on you. I..I.." She choked. "Sshh" He kept his finger on her lips shushing her. She closed her eyes in a reflex. He leaned front and placed his forehead on hers making it so cliche moment. The silence engulfed the whole room.

"Ahem Ahem" A loud sound followed by a phone click sound made them jump out in fear. "What the.." Randhir sounded annoyed. "Why don't you guys put up a 'Donot Disturb board' in front on the main door?" Vidushi giggled. "Stop it Vidushi. Actually you guys mistook us. " She spoke avoiding him with a pink hue adorning her face. "This capture won't lie" Parth showed them his phone making them gasp in horror. "What the hell Parth. Aren't these common between a married couple? Stupid. Why did you barge in ?" Randhir asked him making Sanyukta totally go red and she gulped. "What Rubbish." She said glaring him with a fierce look. "Okay Okay stop it guys" Vidushi chuckled. "We are here with a gooood news.." She sang. "Oh my god. Oh my god" Sanyukta started jumping making the three clueless. " Pagal aurat." He muttered making a face. "You guys are together. I'm so happy." She hugged Vidushi whereas Randhir widened his eyes glaring Parth. "Voh.
Voh.."Parth was unable to frame a proper sentence. "what Voh Voh..? You didn't even tell me this right?" Randhir punched him hard. "Ouch Sorry Randhir. All thanks to Sanyukta. She gave me the idea and made me propose Vidushi" Parth spoke joyously giving Sanyukta a side hug. "Yeah right. You seriously got no one except this love guru nutcase, Parth, for helping you ?" He made a face. "Sadu Shekhawat. Stop making faces."she fumed. He rolled his eyes. "I'm so happy for you man. I thought you will become a Saint" Randhir chuckled.

    Vidushi is Sanyukta's best friend and colleague from College. Parth was their mutual best friend and new colleague of Randhir. Parth loved Vidushi and Sanyukta knew this and made him realise. "That's not the news guys?" Vidushi said making them all muddled up. "We are getting married next month" She said. "What? Seriously?" Randhir and Sanyukta looked so overwhelmed. "Yes. In Manali" Parth added. They did a group hug. "I need a treat." Randhir punched him again. "Ouch. Stop it. C'mon let's go to pub." He called him cheerfully. "Abhi? No Parth. I promised Sanyukta to take her to the hospital." He gave him a apologetic look. "That's not important" Sanyukta said. "You shut up" Randhir spoke irritated. "Okay Okay don't fight guys. Randhir I'll take her to hospital." "But Vidu.." "We will join you guys after that." She kept her hands on his shoulders assuring him. "Yeah okay. Thanks Vidushi" he thanked her. "But now let me make something." Sanyukta said. "I'll help her" he mouthed suddenly welcoming the widened eyes of the trio. "I said HELP. Don't worry. I won't kill you with my cooking." He chuckled to his own joke. "No need. You guys sit there and blabber. I'll be coming in a hour." She said and moved in like a pro tagging Vidushi along with her.

To be continued.

I need Feedback guys before I post the next one. Are you liking the progress of this story? What storyline do you like to see ? More hate or new blooming friendship ?