Chapter 25 - The Encounter

"RITIKAAA" His lips trembled and his legs shivered, he suffered from an adrenaline rush that caused his total body to sweat even when the room temperature was lower than the original. His head started to reel and eyes welled up looking at the one who ruled his past standing in front of him. "I'll clean it up Madam." She told politely with a fallen face. She failed to notice the one standing in front looking at her with shock. The Ritika Shah he knew was all calm, bossy and dominating person and the one in front of  him at present was nothing but a total contradiction to the Ritika he was with. "Aaargh" He pulled his hair in fury and grabbed the nearby big bottle of vodka thereby gulping it all in a go. "Randhirrrr.. You promised Sanyukta.. " Parth shrill shout made all the heads turn towards him. "Rannndhirrr.." He heard the familiar voice of Ritika that was totally filled with grief. She came running towards him with her eyes flowing. "Don't come near me. Go away..." He shouted halting her. "Ranny" She whispered trying to touch his shoulders. "Don't. And Don't call me that.  Go away.. Gooo" His loud cry was followed by the sound of breaking of the glass coblets.  "Shit! Randhir..Come let's go" Parth pulled him out to the car forcefully. "Parth.. Ritikaa. Nooooo" He banged his fist hard on the bonnet and anger rushed in his veins. Ritika stood there in the front entrance wiping her wet eyelashes.

   "Why the hell she is back parth? Why is she here when all I want is Sanyukta.." His eyes started flowing as the alcohol was overpowering his senses. Parth smiled listening to his later line. "Tell me. Bolo na.. Kyun Mujhe meri Sanyukta Chahiye. Why I want Sanyukta Parth and not Ritika" Randhir mewled resting his head on the headboard. "Because you love Sanyukta. Simple." Parth smiled. "Ritikaa Nahi?" He asked him again to which he nodded a no. It was like making a small kid understand the flavor of the lollipop that he likes. Handing the babyish Randhir was a hell difficult task but the brother in Parth found it cute. "Mujhe Meri Sanyukta Laa do" He murmered falling asleep.

The next morning was all silent in the household. The kitchen was occupied by the temporary cook, Chef Annie whereas the brothers were in deep sleep, one due to the effect of alcohol and the other without consuming alcohol. The door bell was loud enough to wake up the two best friends lying next to each other. "Randhir you fresh up. I'll ask Annie to prepare the Lemonade. I'll go and see who's there. " Randhir nodded with a gloomy face remembering his encounter with Ritika the previous night. "Sanyuktaaa" he mumbled. He was totally not alright and he needed her. He could feel him seeking for the peace in her arms. He prayed not to encounter Ritika one more time but little did he know that his prayers  fell into deaf ears this time.

   "Ritika.. " Parth was shocked. "Parth.. " "Man. Why the hell are you here ? You spoiled him totally and now when he is happy after years, you are back again." Parth yelled at her making her flinch. "Parth I want to apologize to Randhir. I want to patch up with him. I..." Ritika wailed and her words were stopped by a harsh voice. "Patch up.? With you? Dream on you bitch. Dream on. Since I'm in a good status, you are back to me right ? Go away. I don't like to see your face..." Randhir ran away and Parth followed him to his room and bolted the door. "Randhir. Calm down." Randhir's bloodshot eyes and throbbing head ache was adding fuel to the fire. "Sir.. Ritika madam is not listening to me. She came inside. "Annie ask her to go away. I don't want to see her face." He shouted in the highest pitch possible. Meanwhile his cellphone buzzed. He picked up the phone in a jiffy looking at the caller name. "Randhirrr..." She spoke and he closed her eyes feeling his favorite melody of all time, her voice that has the capability to sooth him. "Baby. Why are you late." He was quick enough to heard the background voice and her 'Shh' sound. Even though he knew their equation, his present state was not helping, "you all women are the same. Bitches." He thrashed his phone so harsh. "Randhir have you gone nuts." Parth pulled him swiftly. "All women are the same. Ask the bloody one out there to go away. I hate her. I bloody hate her. She wants bloody money.. But finally I will be cheated on." He blabbered about Ritika. The world seemed to stop for Sanyukta listening to Randhir. "He never trusted me. You never loved me Randhir.." She wiped her tears, unable to holdback she came cried loudly thinking that all the  sentences he spoke were just about her. "We aren't meant to be together" she decided.

"Randhir. Why did you yell at Sanyukta. Are you mad? You used swear words. Is that right?" Parth yelled at Randhir. Randhir sat down on a thud on the soft fluffy bed and grabbed the small portrait of Sanyukta that was near to him on the bedside table. "Parth.." His eyes welcomed fresh drops of tears. "I'm messed up. I hate my life. I hurt everyone who love me." Parth embraced Randhir to let him let loose his inner turmoil.

AN: I'm currently busy with my studies. I assure you that I'll post it whenever I get time. Kindly bear with me. The votes are getting low. Im not getting any interest in penning down this story. So please vote or tell me so that I'll discontinue.

Thank you.