Happiness

Requested by FUNTIMEFOXY002

No ones POV

Lukas and Jessica have been best friends ever since Endercon 3 years ago. But Lukas has a different vibe. He doesn't want friendship....he wants a relationship.

(🤦🏻‍♀️ maybe I should word things better😂)

Lukas's POV

I was walking home from town. I just went for a stroll around the park. It was a beautiful, sunny day. I wish Jessica was here...but she's so busy. Maybe I should ask if she would like to come for dinner? Nah, she'll probably be too busy.

It was now dusk and I was just sitting around in the treehouse with the rest of the Order. We were playing games and having a great time, although... I couldn't help but notice Jesse, Jessica's twin brother, was glaring at me. Did I do or say something wrong? Oh well, beats me. The rest of the night was very uncomfortable with Jesse glowering at me.

I got uncomfortable so I got up and said goodnight to everyone. Jessica smiled and said goodnight. I returned the smile... then I saw Jesse glaring even harder at me! Soon after, everyone else was also calling it a night.

I was now in my room. I got changed into my pajamas and was about to get into bed when Jesse entered.

"Ummm? Can I help you Jesse?" I asked a bit confused.

"Yeah. Stay away from Jessica!" He warned.

"What! Why? She is my best friend."

"She may think you're best friends, but you think you're more than that! If you hurt my sister... you better watch out!" Jesse warned.

"Jesse... why would I ever want to hurt Jessica?" I asked.

"I don't know, but if you do, you—" Jesse was cut short when Jessica entered the room.

"What are you guys bickering on about?" She asked.

Jesse looked at me with yet another glare.

"Nothing." He said as he turned around to his sister. He walked out of my room, leaving Jessica behind.

"Okay. What were you guys talking about?" She asked again.

I could just tell her, or I could just keep quiet.

"It's um....guy stuff." I lied

"Mhm. Since when have you guys gotten along well enough to talk about 'guy stuff.' She stated.

That's actually very accurate. Jesse and I have never really gotten along very well in the past. I just don't know why.

"Okay...you got me. It wasn't guy stuff." I admitted.

"Then what were you talking about?"

"I don't exactly want to tell you yet." I said

She looked at me worriedly and said;

"Okay. If you're ready to tell me, I'll wait for you."

She gave me a small smile before exiting my room and closing the door.

*Next day*

Jessica's POV

Lukas seemed a little nervous last night. I wonder what Jesse said to him. If it was something rude, then I'll have to sort him out. I was busy digging around in a chest looking for my sword. I was going to go for a walk out of Beacon Town and I needed to bring my sword for protection. Ya know... just in case.