Not Who You Think

Hey! I'm not dead, first of all, second of all, SORRYYYYYY!! Forgive me for being inactive :(

Please enjoy this part requested by its_jesse_mcsm5idk :)

***

Admin Jesse's POV

After taking on the identity of this world's most beloved hero, I called upon some of my servants to retrieve anything belonging to the New Order of The Stone within close range of Beacon Town.

After awhile, my golems brought me a diary belonging to someone named Lukas.

'Biomes and Adventures' it read.
Ooh. Let's see what exciting takes this little scrappy book has for me.

-DIARY ENTRY OPENING-

MESA biome: we landed in a vibrant red landscape for as far as the eye can see. It appeared to have no sources of life anywhere. The only hope was a path leading to who knows where, but hopefully something close to civilization.

-DIARY ENTRY ENDS-

What a boring load of stuff and nonsense. Who cares anyway? Maybe there will be some sort of entertaining entry in here at some point. Perhaps a bit of drama? Now that would be fantastic.

After reading for a few more hours, I came upon something interesting. The boy has a little crush on our so called hero, Jesse. How cute. I'd love to see his reaction when he discovers in not who he thinks I am.

Oh this is gold!

-DIARY ENTRY OPENING-

AS our journey in Crown Mesa comes to an end and a while new adventure awaits us, I can't help but feel like I would never have had this exciting experience if it weren't for Jesse. She made a possible future for me, providing me with stories to tell and memories to make.
In the time we've spent together I can't help but feel like we've become closer. I don't know what to call this feeling whenever I'm around her... but I know I don't want it to go away.

-DIARY ENTRY ENDS-

As I'm about to turn to the next entry, the doors at the end of the hall burst open to reveal a young blonde man with light armour and goggles.
Lukas I assume?

"Jesse! You're back! I'm so happy to see-- wait... is that my journal?!" He cut off his previous sentence to point at the open book in my palms.

"Erm... yes?" I said back.

His eyes widened and he sprung forward to grasp the book out of my hands but I side stepped, holding the book away from dim as he stumbled past me.

"Jesse you weren't supposed to read that! How did you get it anyway?" I could see that panic in his eyes as they were glued to the object in my hand.

"Um.... I found it." The look on his face told me he was contemplating on what action to take. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes, and slowly exhaled, opening them again.

"Look, Jesse, I was hoping to wait a little longer before you knew my feelings for you, but I guess the car is out of the bag now." He slowly inched closer to me, a blush creeping up his back and cheeks.

I backed up against a wall, trying to find a way out. I knew what was going to happen. Help.

Eventually his arms came up on either side of my head, his eyes lingering on mine. There were no words spoken.

Slowly he dipped his head to my - now much shorter - level and sealed out lips.

I panicked and and played along. Maybe Jesse had feelings for this chap and I had no idea.

Radar's POV

I had to get to the treasure hall and find Jesse. Something was amiss and needed her attention.

The urgency in my stride was probably loud enough to wake zombies all the way across the world from me... that's not a reassuring thing, is it?

The massive double doors to the treasure hall was just up ahead.

With all my not so mighty might I thrust open the doors, without any sound - surprisingly.
Actually that's not so surprising.
(I'm being so mean to Radar😂I'm sorry)

"Hey, Jess--"

I stopped dead in my tracks and put a halt to my words as my eyes fell on a scene happening at the back of the hall.
I tried not to yelp - I really did - in surprise and excitement. It was about time those two declared there love for one another! I stared on wide eyed in awe as my ship started sailing.

Suddenly a strong hand clasped over my mouth to stop me from yelling as an arm snakes around my torso, pulling me out of the treasure hall. The person revealed himself as Jack.

"Jack?" I squeaked.
"Give them two some privacy, Radar. Not everyday people get to spend alone time with each other." He stated.

"Okay, alright sorry. Just... got caught up in the moment." And with that being said, Jack and I made out way to the courtyard while we waited for Jesse to give orders.

Admin Jesse's POV

After the brief kids ended, he looked me in the eyes, smiled and a quiet laugh escaped his mouth.

"Wow, Jess. I didn't know you felt the same but when you didn't protest..." he didn't finish his sentence but instead laughed again and pulled me into an embrace.

"Once we figure out who the admin is, we'll talk about this and see where it will go." He said beaming.

For some reason I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise and I had a feeling that the real Jesse will find a way to fulfil his wishes.

But for now, fooling him will have to do.

Tick tock, Jesse. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your beautiful town or your lover boy.

Til we meet again