Father Of The Year

Requested by DaniShipsLukesse
First of all, I know this isn't exactly 100% a Lukesse request but I just thought it would be nice to change this book up a bit :3     

E N J O Y ! ! !

Ivor's POV

Today is one of those dreadfully dull days. The ones that you spend doing nothing.
I was not in the mood for, what the new order calls it, 'a day off.' I wanted to be entertained, have some exciting adventures! Maybe even discover ancient artefacts?

"Hey, Ivor! Long time no see!" A sudden feminine voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Jesse!" I said a little too enthusiastically for the 'typical' Ivor.

She swooped in for a hug and I gladly returned it. Ah how I missed her. I may have only known her for a little over a year, but I care for her as if she were my own daughter.

"How have you been?" She asked, still embracing me.

"I've been better. It's a bit lonely without all you loud teenagers around." I cracked a smile and so did Jesse.

"Ha, as if you've ever complained! We missed having you around too Mr. Grumpy Pants!" At that she let go any trotted a few steps away, giggling.

"So its a war you want, eh? Then it's a war you'll get!" And so, even in my old age, I chased her around a bit. After I caught her, I did what any father would do for their daughter, have fun with her.

She lost her mother when she was a little girl and her father a few years prior to becoming the orders new leader. Or so that's what she told me.

I gladly took the place for her, providing her some solitude and comfort when she needs it.

Now, I'd heard rumours of boys fancying her. As any father, or, as I am, a father figure, my instincts to protect her arose. No boy will come prancing in playing with her heart under my watch.

Though...I'd also heard that blonde guy...ah...Lukas had taken a liking to Jesse. Now, I had no problem with him because I know he will look after her, if he could just man up and fight up the courage to ask her out.

After bidding Jesse farewell for the day, I went on a little mission of my own to spark Jesse's future happiness. I was gonna find her knight in shining armour.

*time skip*

Eventually I found his residence and knocked on the door vigorously.

"Blonde guy! It is I, Ivor, and I demand entrance!"

Not long after my protests, the door opened, revealing the young man.

"Entrance granted, what's up, Ivor?"

"Thank you for inviting me in for coffee, I take no sugar and no milk. Chop chop. We need to discuss some...pressing matters."

"..."

"..."

"Well okay then..." Lukas said, looking rather disturbed. Oh, but whatever for?

A few minutes later, Lukas emerges from his kitchen, carrying only a single mug, for yours truly. I had claimed the couch for myself, so Lukas stood, leaning his back against the wall.

"Ah thank you, blondie! Now, let's get started, shall we? I believe you fancy a certain raven-haired girl, with jade green eyes and the sweetest of personalities?"

Silence.

"Speak up, boy! You like Jesse, don't you?" I argued.

"Well I mean...in a sense yeah."

"In a romantic sense I assume."

Silence again.

"And there's my answer. Go tell the lass! I'll tell you, you won't be disappointed in her answer." I wink, finish my last sip of black, bitter coffee and exit his home, withought another word.

The following morning, I make my way over to the towns square. As expected Jesse was there, greeting passerby's and handing out a few autographs.

"Jesse! There you are! Any...ahem, news?"

"Ivor! And yes actually, how did you know? Ah that's not important, the important thing is that Lukas told me he has feelings for me and you already know I liked him too so-"

"Hehe, Jesse, slow down, I know you're excited but it was always meant to happen. I'm happy for you. I trust your little friend, so go on and be happy."

She hugged me with all her teenage might, then ran off after her prince as soon as she was done with her last fan.

Looks like I still have my 'match-making' skills. Ivor's always on the case and always ready for adventure, no matter how small!

Guess who! That's right, me! I'm back! I've finally returned!

Did you miss me? I missed me 😂😂

Anyway, not exactly my usual style, but I hope it still satisfies your thirst for some Lukesse fluff!

So, I'll be publishing 3 more parts tomorrow :D hope you're excited!!