Dinner?

Lukesse and Jetra
Requested by FUNTIMEFOXY002

No ones POV

The treehouse was filled with silence as the order sat with nothing on their minds. They had nothing to do. No adventures to go on. Zilch.

What could they possibly do today? Will there be anything to do? Nope! Nada...

Lukas's POV

I was getting tired of just sitting around all day. I wanted to be active. Be outdoors.

"Anyone wanna come for a walk with me?" I asked.

I saw Jesse, Petra and Jay nod their heads in agreement while Axel and Olivia said they will find something else to do.

The four of us climbed down from the treehouse and took a slow stroll. We weren't going anywhere in particular but it was still nice to be up and about.
I was walking next to Jesse with Petra and Jay side by side in front of us.
I was actually hoping only Jesse would come with me so I could tell her something I've been bottling up.

I have liked Jesse for as long as I can remember. She's smart, brave, caring, funny, beautiful and has the most amazing character. She is just perfect. I am just a little scared - Okay... a lot scared - that she might reject me. But I guess you only live once. I can't contain my feelings for her. She makes it so hard for me to not kiss her. I think she deserves to know the truth within my heart.

Petra's POV

Jay and I were walking in front of Lukas and Jesse. I know Lukas likes Jesse, so I made sure they walked next to each other. Lukas isn't the only one who has feelings for someone. I feel something with Jay. He is just the right match for me. He has a gentle soul and a big heart. I was planning on telling him tonight, but I didn't think we'd be walking around with Lukas and Jesse. Well... I'm going to have to tell him at some point.

Lukas's POV

Maybe I could ask Jesse out on a date? Well... it's worth a shot.

"Hey Jesse?" I asked.

"Yes, Lukas?"

"I was wondering if you would like to...c-come have dinner with me sometime?" I said shyly with my face reddening.

"Like a date?" She said.

"N-no nothing like that! Just a normal dinner? Just a suggestion...you don't have to agree." I said while blushing a shade darker.

She laughed when she replied.

"Lukas, of course I'll come with you."

I smiled as we saw Petra and Jay pulling further away from us. We ran to catch up with them.

"What are you going to do tomorrow?"
Petra asked Jay.

"I don't know. Probably not much." He replied.

I spoke up;
"Wanna join Jesse and I for dinner tomorrow?"

Maybe that way Petra can tell Jay how she feels for him.

"Okay." They both agreed.

We started walking back to the treehouse, having enjoyed our time out.

*Next Day*

Jesse's POV

Lukas was so cute last night. How he was blushing when he asked me for dinner, I couldn't help but tease him. I developed feelings for him since we became friends. He has always been there for me, he cares for his friends, he is funny, amazing. He is the light of my life. He always manages to brighten my day.