More Than Friends

Requested by Diamonds155Q

•3rd person POV•

It was a Friday afternoon at school. Jesse and the rest of her friends waited patiently for the bell to ring. The classroom was silent as many of the students were occupied with their phones. Jesse on the other hand was staring out the window that was next to her, watching the sun slowly creep its way down the horizon. Soon enough the bell rang, allowing the students to be free from school.

Jesse's POV

Walking out of the class, I was being pushed in every direction from students in a hurry to get home. I managed to get through the crowd and waited by the gates for Petra, Olivia, Axel and Lukas. We had planned on spending the night with each other in the treehouse to watch movies.

The others came strolling to me casually and we all started walking home together.

"Any ideas on the first movie tonight?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking we could watch a romance?" Olivia said a bit nervously.

"Nah! You're such a softie! Let's watch a horror!" Petra shot back at Olivia.

And so an argument had blossomed between the two of them. Beautiful!

"Quit arguing! Why don't we just find a movie that we all like and watch that?" Axel suggested.

"Finally, someone who is reasonable." I sighed.

The rest of the group agreed and we were back to peacefully walking.
By the time we got back to the treehouse, the sun had disappeared below the horizon and monsters had started spawning. Each of us hurried up the ladder and closed the trap door behind us.

Lukas's POV

With the rush of getting up into the house, the girls went to change out of their school uniform and clean themselves up. Axel and I followed their lead and we all met up in the living room. Jesse was standing in the kitchen making some popcorn for us to share while Olivia sat cross-legged on a blanket on the floor. Petra was probably still in the room getting ready because she was nowhere to be seen. Axel took a seat in a one person chair and started up a conversation with Olivia.

Having nothing to do, I went to sit on the couch and waited for everyone to be ready for the movie. Jesse came back with two tubs of popcorn and sat next to me on the couch.

"Now all we're missing is Petra." Jesse said.

"What's taking her so long anyway?" I curiously asked.

"I think she said she's going to find a movie?" Olivia said.

That being said, Petra came into the room and had a stack of movies.

"Alright. I brought a few so that we could have a variety to choose from." She said.

Holding up a box, she waited for any approval from us. Doing this a couple of times, we all eventually agreed on a movie. She switched the tv on and played the movie.
(You may pick a movie of your choice😉 leave it in the comments! I'd love to see what,lives we have in common!!)

Petra's POV

As the movie was beginning, I leaned over to where Olivia was sitting and whispered in her ear.

"I'm gonna get these two love birds together."

I said with a wink and a smile to go with it.

"I can't wait to see that." She replied with a smirk.

I leaned back to my previous position and stayed like that for a while. Occasionally, I would glance over to Lukas and Jesse where I caught Lukas looking at Jesse every now and then. We were about half way through the movie when I decided to change my position. By this I mean I leaned on Jesse and this made her lean a little on Lukas. I peeked up and saw that her face went a light red and the same had happened to Lukas.

I knew the two liked each other. They both told me and I knew they wouldn't get far on their own so I just saw this movie night as an opportunity to get them together.

Lukas's POV

We were about half way into the movie when I felt a small pressure on my shoulder. I looked towards my shoulder to find Jesse leaning on it. Looking further down I see Petra pushing Jesse against me with an almost evil smirk on her face. I know what she's doing. I look back at the screen and act as if nothing's wrong.

Jesse's POV

It was getting pretty late and we had already watched two and a half movies. I felt myself pulling away from consciousness as my eyelids became heavier with every blink. Slowly I drifted into darkness.

I suddenly woke up but I wasn't on the couch watching a movie. I was in... a bedroom? I didn't recognise the room. How did I get here?

Dun dun dun! I'm gonna leave it there for now. I'll publish the next part soon. Hope you enjoyed it!

Like and comment😁
~ajj221~