Fair Game

Requested by
Lol hope you understand the title🤗😜😂I tried to link it to what you requested. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!😁
Once again: the * means time skip!

Jesse's POV

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

All around me, people were screaming and laughing.
It was early in the afternoon, my friends and I all went to the fair to have fun and spend time with each other. I was currently getting whiplash from the roller coaster.
Only Olivia joined me on the ride. The carts twisted and went upside down. Making sharp turns and sudden stops which threw you forward.
Luckily we had the safety bar locked in place to keep us from getting injured.

After the ride slowed to a stop, Olivia wobbled over to me, a grin playing on her face.

"That was awesome! Jesse, we have to go again!" She laughed as she walked next to me.

"Maybe later. There's still so many rides we haven't been on yet!" I said as we met up with the rest of the gang.

"Hey Olivia. There was a glowy light stall....thing or whatever over that way. Wanna come check it out with me?" Axel said as he stood in front of Olivia.

She looked up at his much taller figure and nodded.

"Later guys! I'll see you when I see you!" She said as she and Axel walked over to the stalls.

"Yeeeeah. I'm just gonna go play some of the fair games seeing as we're all splitting up. See ya." Petra said as she walked back the way she came, towards a bunch of games.

That left Lukas and I.

"You gonna go do your own thing too?" He asked.

"Well if you want, you can come join me by the photo booth?" I offered.

He looked at me and gave me a genuine smile.

*

Lukas and I were now sitting side by side in the photo booth.

"Ok. What pose should we do for the first one?" I asked.

He made a 'hmm' sound and said;

" why don't we do a funny face one?"

I agreed and we both made funny faces. The second one was just a normal smiling photo
(cute! Meh ship is sailing!)
...Lukas had to make me laugh in the last one by making bunny ears for me with his fingers.

Once our little 'photo shoot' was over, we paid to get our strip of pictures printed and we admired our poses and laughed at ourselves. That was a lot of fun. I love spending time with Lukas. I just wish he'd open up more. It would do him good.

We spent a few more hours in each others company, just browsing around and checking out a few carnival games and food stalls.

*

Lukas's POV

The evening drew on quite quickly. But it was a pleasant day with Jesse. She was the best company. I felt like I could never experience a dull moment with her by my side. In advance, I'm glad I decided to spend the day with her instead of doing my own thing.

Yeah so much for 'spending the day together as friends.' I quote Olivia.

She was the one who suggested it yet she was the first to run off.

(Lol that's me. I would say we should stick together then probably run off to find food).

Oh well. Everyone else's loss for not sticking around. Jesse was great fun!