Ticklish

Requested by Diamonds155Q

•Jesse's POV•

Knock!
Knock!
Knock!

The sound of the sharp knocking woke me from my sleep. I groaned as I sat up in bed and I rubbed my eyes.

Springing up to see the time, my alarm clock read 06:09 AM.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"GET OUT OF BED! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" Olivia yelled as she swung open my door.

I got such a fright that I fell out of bed and landed face first onto the floor!

"Owww! Olivia it's 6 in the morning...what are you shouting for?" I whined.

"Get! Up! I have something planned!" She says with a sweet tone.

"And what do you have planned if I may ask?"

"Ah ah, it's a secret."

I rolled my eyes playfully and got up off the floor. Olivia was bouncing around in my room.

'I bet it's something I'm gonna regret. Olivia is wayyyyy too excited. Oh lord what has she got planned'  I say to myself.

I put on my usual. Red and white T - shirt and my blue overalls.
Olivia was waiting in the kitchen for me.

"C'mon you're gonna miss the surprise! Wait! Is that what you're wearing? No, no, no, come let me fix you up honey!"

"I thought this was ok?"

My protest meant nothing to Olivia, especially when she was in hype mode. She dragged me all the way up to my room, practically threw me onto the bed, rummaged through my closet like a ravenous fashionista, and clung onto an outfit that she thought was worthy of the surprise...

A white off-the-shoulder romper.

It's been ages since I last wore that.

"Jesse! Why have I never seen this on you!? It's beautiful!"

"Well, I don't know? Special occasions barely pop up... ?"

She brushed off my poor excuse and shoved the outfit in my arms.

"Go try it on! You're going in that!"

And with her eagerness, she left my room and I changed.

"You look stunning! Now let's go!"

"But what about breakfast?"

"No time! Let's go! We'll get something on the way."

And with that I was dragged out of my own house.
We were walking along a sidewalk at the outer edges of Beacon Town. Olivia suddenly stops and waits.