=1=

Third Person

Daeun entered her dimly lit bedroom tiredly. The gray window blinds worked well with her black comforter, and the darker grey pillows she rested her head on as she got into her queen sized bed.

Daeun didn't mind the shadiness of her bedroom or even her clothes, she felt black suited her. She was used to the darkness, ever since darkness took over her life 10 years ago.

FLASHBACK (10 Years Ago)

Daeun's P.O.V

"I'm bored...", I complained as I lay flat on my bedroom carpet staring at the ceiling.

My best friend turned to look at me as he was also laying on the floor beside me. "Me too....we should watch TV.", Hyojong suggested.

Hyojong is my best friend in the whole world. We had been friends for about three years now, and we really enjoy each other's company rather than anyone else's. If I'm having a bad day, he's always the one to cheer me up, after my parents of course who I love dearly and I know that they do as well.

We both stood up and walked to the living room after minutes of silent starting at the white bedroom ceiling.

We sat down beside each other on the couch, and Hyojong turned on the television. An unfamiliar show came up and a wedding ceremony was being held.

"It's been a while since I've seen one of these.", Hyojong said as he rested his back on the leather couch leaving the channel as it was.

We both then silently paid attention to the formal event.

"...when we get older, we're going to get married right?", the boy beside me asked.

"Yep.", I said.

"And we're going to have two kids right?", Hyojong asked a second question.

"Yes. And a dog too.", I said nodding my head. "Wait, did you say two kids?"

"Yea two kids, one boy and one girl.", He said assuringly.

"Do you even know how babies are made?", I asked him.

"...no, I don't think so."

"Good.", I said then faced back to the television.

"What? How are babies made?", he asked more curiously.

"Well...I can't tell you."

"Why not, we're best friends remember and best friends tell each other everything.", he said.

"But I still can't tell you, it's extra secret.", I told him putting my pointer finger on my lips.

He sighed. "It's okay, at least we're still getting married."

"Actually we might not, because what if I find someone else to marry, and I still have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...15, 16, 17 more years until I become twenty-five and get married...I'm only eight Hyojong...", I told him showing him four fingers up on each of my hands.