=6=

Daeun's P.O.V

The sound of my alarm woke me up this morning. I turned over on my other side to turn it off and then faced back to the side I was before, where Hyojong lay facing the wall.

"Hyojong wake up.", I said tiredly with my eyes closed.

I heard a ruffling noise beside me. Then I heard nothing.

"Hyojong...", I muttered again and touched the boy beside me.

What the hell...?

"AH!", I shouted when I felt his skin. "I told you not to be shirtless here!"

It always surprises me.

"I was really warm...", he complained and rolled off of the bed.

I scootched over and looked at him on the ground. "...time to go, bye."

He stood up and put on his t-shirt. "See you later."

— • —

Me and Hyojong stood quietly on the side of the hallway by my locker.

"Oh no! I forgot to text Changbin!", I whined to Hyojong.

"You don't have to text him.", he said.

"What's up with you?", I asked him and crossed my arms.

He ignored my question and used his hand to comb back his hair.

I took out my phone.

Me: Hey it's Daeun

I didn't read over my message to Changbin before clicking 'send' and then I put my phone back in my pocket. Hyojong was looking at me.

"What is it?", I asked him.

He intertwined his hands together and looked down.

"Huh?", I asked playfully and tickled his side.

He smiled a bit and moved away from me.

"Does my boy want attention? Huh?", I joked with him again and wrapped my arms around him.

"Stop, we have gym class.", he said and walked quickly to the gymnasium. I saw a smile on his face though, so I was satisfied and followed behind him.

— • —

"Okay class sit down.", Mr. Gyeon, our gym teacher, said.

We all took our seats on the floor and I sat in the back with Hyojong.

As the teacher was explaining the activities we would do this class, Jisung kept looking back at me.

I really wasn't upset with him anymore though.

— • —

I sat down at the lunch table watching Hyojong eat. I didn't usually eat lunch, or I just ate off of Hyojong's plate.

I became bored and brought out my phone. A text message was revealed on the front screen.

Changbin: Hey

"He replied...", I said.

Hyojong leaned over and used his finger to tilt the phone backwards so he could see the screen. "Oh.", he said then sat back down.

"Hmm..."

Me: How are you?

Changbin: Good! What about you?

Not as depressed as usual.

Me: good too

Changbin: Wanna meet up today?
Changbin: like, just to hang out?

Someone wants to hang out with me other than...

Me: sure

"Hyojong, I'm hanging out with Changbin today.", I told my best friend.

"Okay.", he replied quietly.

Me: We can hang out at my house?

Changbin: Sounds good

I texted him my address and placed my phone down on the table.

"Can you believe I actually have more than two contacts on my phone?", I asked Hyojong. "I have thre—

I remembered Hyunjin's text message he had sent yesterday.

"Four..."

"I only have three.", Hyojong said after me.

"That's okay, you'll get there.", I told him acting sorry for him and placing my hand on his shoulder.

He hit it off quickly. "You're so mean."

I looked up at him.

— • —

After school, I was a bit nervous to actually meet Changbin outside of Basil Gardens, and I knew he was older than me by a bit.

I stood leaning on a locker and Hyojong also leaning on the locker in front of me, and facing me.

"I should go now...", I told him.

"Okay...", he said then smiled at me.

I didn't smile back because I just don't smile, but I knew he already knew I wasn't upset with him.

"See you.", he said then placed his hand on my left cheek. I held his hand and took it off as I walked away.
___________________________