=16=

Daeun's P.O.V

During the afternoon of the last day of the weekend, I was preparing to go to Felix's house for a Welcome Back 'hangout' or at least that's just what my boyfriend had told me

I decided to wear a black choker today, it worked well with my black skinny jeans and slightly tight sweater that I wore as well.

I left the presence of my mirror and exited my bedroom.

Changbin texted me, telling me that he'd be here really soon so I sat by the window and brought out my phone again once I felt a vibration.

Hyunjin: Hey friend, are you coming to the Welcome Back party?

Me: yea

Hyunjin: Sweet. I'll see you there

I looked out the window to see a car pull up by the sidewalk, the person inside was Changbin so I left the house.

I texted my dad where I would be going as soon as I entered the car.

"Are you ready?", Changbin asked. "You look great."

"Yea, thanks.", I said and looked outside the window.

Changbin started driving. "I hope you're not mad...I just really wanted you to come.", he said.

"Oh.", I said.

"You're mad aren't you."

"No, I'm not mad at all. I actually kinda wanna come now, I'm bored."

"Okay.", Changbin said.

— • —

We arrived at Felix's house. Honestly I didn't feel comfortable going to the home of someone I didn't know very well, but if he was a close friend of Changbin then he was probably a decent person.

Changbin knocked on the door and soon, it opened. The boy I already knew was Felix stood there with a wide grin on his face. "Changbin!", he exclaimed and hugged my boyfriend, then he turned to me. "And Changbin's girlfriend?"

I nodded slowly.

"Hello.", he said and waved.

Felix made room for us to come inside then closed the door behind us.

"Are you okay?", Changbin asked me.

I realized I was stiff once I turned around. There were five guys in the living room. "Y-Yea...", I stuttered.