=17= special!

Daeun's P.O.V

"Hurry up! Cut it!", Minho whined over Chan's shoulder to cut the cake.

Chan finally put the knife down into the cake and placed a slice onto a paper plate. "To our homecoming prince.", he said and turned around to give Minho the plate.

"Thanks.", Minho said taking the plate from Chan's hands.

The party was going great, decent in my point of view. I kind of wanted to go home though, I didn't like being in the midst of so many people. And I hadn't really made any new friends. Felix, Minho, and Chantel talked to me at a little more, while Jisung only glanced at me and the others did their own thing. Seungmin didn't come out of the room until now...

"Seungmin you wouldn't say no to cake would you!?", I heard Jisung banging on a door that was locked.

Seungmin walked out of the room and joined us. He had a straight and tired face.

"Here.", Chan told him and handed him plate with a slice of cake on it.

"Thanks.", Seungmin said and walked over to the living room to eat.

I'm gonna leave...

"Jeonginnie oppa! Will you share with me?", Chantel whined to her boyfriend and put her arms around his shoulders.

Jeongin nodded and Chantel pulled him to the living room.

Why can't he just get his own cake?

I walked over to the door and put one hand on the lock and one on the doorknob, ready to leave without anyone noticing me, but I failed.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned my head around to see Hyunjin. "Where are you going?", he asked me
with a confused look.

"Uh...I have to go home.", I said. "It's already getting dark."

"You're gonna leave without cake?

"I don't like cake.", I said.

"That's impossible. If you really wanna leave then...I'll drive you. You don't even know your way back home from here."

I looked around. "Ok.", I said.

I opened the door and Hyunjin followed behind me outside.

"What about Changbin...", I said and stopped walking.

"He'll be fine, I'm sure he can trust me to take you home."

I nodded as Hyunjin walked passed me towards a vehicle, the expensive car that I had been in once before.

Hyunjin opened the door to the passenger's seat and I got in, then he went around and opened the door to the drivers' seat.

"What are you doing?!", I looked through the window to see Woojin shout to us from the door.

"I'm taking her home.", Hyunjin said. "I'll be back soon."

Woojin nodded and went back inside.

"Okay...where do you live?", Hyunjin asked me.

"I'm afraid to tell you for some reason.", I said.

"Daeun...", Hyunjin teased and poked my shoulder.

I told him my address and he began driving.

Hyojong's P.O.V

For the first time ever, dinner was not quiet for my family. My two parents were treating my adopted brother like a prince, and myself...like nothing.