=24=

Hyojong's P.O.V

My parents went to go shopping at the moment. It was only supposed to be one of them, but they usually end up going together because they don't trust each other buying what the other one wants. It's not so annoying. I was glad at the fact that they left Zeyu at home with me, it was hard, but they did. And I got to spend time with my brother.

"Yes!", Zeyu exclaimed and victory danced once my parents left the house. "We get the house to ourselves!"

"I know right.", I said and lay back on the couch beside my brother. "What do want to talk about?", I asked him and smirked.

"You already know...", Zeyu answered and a smile grew on his face.

"Of course I do.", I said and turned to face him. "Oh! What are you gonna wear to the dance?"

"A purple suit.", he said.

"Purple's gonna look great on you.", I told him and played with his hair.

"And, great on my date.", Zeyu said. "Hey, that rhymes!"

We laughed for a little bit.

"When are you going to ask Daeun out, Hyung?", Zeyu poked me on my stomach.

"When it's time!", I said.

"It's always time...you guys are already meant for each other."

"Oh stooop.", I moaned and smiled at the same time.

"You say that a lot.", Zeyu told me.

"No, I do not.", I said.

"Yea you do! Oh stooooop...", he mimicked me and then stood up from the couch to face me, "My name is Hyojong and I only have two words in my vocabulary, oh and stooooop...", the boy burst out laughing and so did I.

"Sit down...", I told him and lightly kicked his belly.

Zeyu giggled again. "You're the best."

I smiled.

Daeun's P.O.V

"Have you finished with the laundry?", my dad asked me from the living room couch.

"Yes...", I mumbled.

I reached for the front door handle.

"Where are you going?", he asked me.

"Out."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want to be here...?"

The man didn't say anything, and I left the house.

I made my way down the sidewalk.

Hyojong hasn't been texting me as often as usual...I kinda wish I was walking with him.

I had no idea where I was going, so I just started walking down the cement path.

In the distance I saw Hyunjin and Seungmin eating ice cream together while walking. They looked happy with each other.

I still had Hyunjin's song stuck in my head all day, and I wondered if it was really meant for me.

The call of my name stopped my thoughts...