=9=

Third Person

Third Person

Daeun and Hyojong had went to Basil Gardens as they had agreed to meet Changbin there the day before.

The two walked in and sat in a table meant for four persons, and soon Changbin also walked into the restaurant, taking a seat beside Daeun.

"Hey Changbin.", Hyojong said, glad to see his new friend show up.

"Hello.", Changbin answered.

Daeun also looked to her side and at Changbin, letting him know that she saw him.

Changbin then glanced over to the few of his friends seated at another table and waved to them, then he waved at Hyunjin who was behind the cash register.

"So...what do you guys do here after school.", Changbin asked.

"Talk. Eat.", Daeun replied to him.

Changbin nodded.

The trio had no idea what to say and they just sat there in silence. Hyunjin soon walked over to their table to take their orders.

"Hello Changbin...and friends of Changbin.", Hyunjin said. "May I take your orders?"

Daeun allowed Hyojong to take his and her order as usual, and Changbin just ordered for himself.

Hyunjin wrote the orders down in his little notebook, but he didn't leave quite yet.

The boy put the notebook in his apron pocket and crossed his arms. While he doing this he looked at Daeun who was practically hiding her face but was still looking at Hyunjin.

"What's your talent?", he asked her.

Daeun's P.O.V

"What's your talent?", Hyunjin asked me.

Talent?

Oh yea...that...

"I...uh....", I started. "I write....poems? Yea I do that. I write poems. I'm a poet. That's my talent."

"Sweet.", Hyunjin said and walked away.

"You have talent?!", Hyojong asked me, earning a hit on the arm from myself.

"I'm not surprised you have talent.", Changbin added.

"Thank you. But Hyojong's reaction is more accurate...", I said. "I didn't want to take part in the talent show in the first place but Hy-

I stopped myself from saying something I would regret.

"I decided to try something new.", I lied.

"...but you are good at writing poems, right?", Changbin asked.

I nodded and rested my chin in the palms of my hand.