=6= cont.

My father wasn't home from work yet, and wouldn't be in a very long time which is mainly why I asked Changbin to come over today. I didn't want anyone else other than my close best friend to see my father.

Changbin hadn't showed up yet, so I prepared a movie for us to watch. My dad kept all his money for himself so there wasn't typically any good food at home.

I got dressed into a more comfortable outfit which consisted of a black hoodie and sweats. Then soon I heard the door bell ring.

Okay Daeun. Don't mess this up.

I ran down the stairs then made sure it was Changbin before opening the door.

"Hi.", he said and waved.

I waved at him as well.

"Oh, uh...here.", he said, and held up a plastic bowl of ramen with a red bow on top.

Oh my god.

I hadn't had ramen in forever, to me it was like a cuisine dish.

"Thank you.", I told him and took the plastic bowl. "We can share it."

"Oh, okay.", Changbin said and nodded.

I made room for him to come inside them I closed the door behind him.

We sat on the couch and looked at the tv screen. "I prepared a movie...do you like movies?"

Ugh...

"Yea.", he answered and chuckled a little bit.

We both looked at each other for a bit. "Uh...I'm gonna prepare this.", I told him and walked to the kitchen behind us, with the ramen.

I could see him still watching me from the couch. I tried to stay calm but I don't know if it worked.

"Hi.", I told him again and waved.

He laughed. "Are you okay?"

"Yea I am. Do I not look okay?", I answered him.

"You look really nervous.", he told me.

"I am...", I whispered to myself.

I turned around to remove the ramen from the microwave then my anxiety struck again, I quickly turned around to see if Changbin was still staring at me. He was staring at me, but not my face...he was staring somewhere else.

When he saw me looking at him he looked shocked and turned around to face the tv again.

Well that was uncomfortable...

I played the movie and Changbin moved closer to me on the couch. So close that out arms were almost touching.

We shared the ramen as I had suggested before and it tasted pretty good. I tried to forget about earlier.

I almost finished eating another mouthful of ramen, but one noodle was hanging to the side...?

Oh god please no.

I slowly turned my head and Changbin was eating the other end of that piece. When we had realized it, he didn't freak out. He kept eating it.

I moved my head further away from him but he came closer.

What are you doing? Stop...

Our lips were inches apart so then he stopped eating and looked at me.

Luckily our lips didn't connect and I was calmed when he bit off the piece and so did I.

Phew...