=3=

Daeun's P

Daeun's P.O.V

Me and my best friend stood by my locker as usual before classes started for the day. We had our gym bags on us, because of the fact we both had Physical Education this morning.

"I don't want to go to gym...", I complained.

"You always say that, but we still have to go.", Hyojong told me.

"Thanks for brightening my mood.", I said sarcastically.

Once the bell rang, we walked to the gymnasium together and went into our designated change rooms.

After we changed we met up again, and Hyojong observed my gym strip consisting of a black t-shirt and black shorts which I did not usually wear.

"...you're wearing shorts because...?", he asked.

"Because the weather is getting warmer Hyojong.", I told him and began to walk towards the instructor.

He followed behind me, then Mr. Gyeon, our gym teacher began to speak. "Grade twelves let's go!", he shouted at a group of boys just exiting the change room.

"Today, it is pretty warm so we will be going outside for a bit..."

Hyojong looked up at the ceiling and pouted.

"And we're going to warm up by doing one lap around the school.", Mr. Gyeon continued.

I could hear jumbles of murmurs and groans from around the gymnasium. I preferred to express my frustration in my head.

Ugh. I hate running. I hate life, and the school, and all the people inside of it. Except Hyojong of course.

Mr. Gyeon led us outside and we were scattered near the starting point on the green field.

"Go!", he yelled, and the students began running although some, including me and my best friend, jogged.

We reached the end of a sidewalk and Hyojong linked his arm into mine while panting. "Can we please walk, I'm tired already!"

I started walking for a bit and he then release his arm for mine.

"Thank you.", he said, still trying to catch his breath.

"Now we have to start running again!", I told him a moment later and began running down the cement path.

He groaned and forced himself to run along with me.