~Seven~

~20 minutes ago~
Namjoon's POV
I slammed the door. Angry or maybe jealous. But why!!!

Why must she hug him? She is mine. Only mine.

Wait....what I'm I talking about? I don't like her. I don't have feelings towards her.

Or do I?????

"Aishh"I said as I took a fistfull of my hair just then I heard the door unlocked.

"Young-Soon here"I said panicking and trying to figure out my life.

As Young-Soon closed the door I grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall.

"Why did you hug him?"I asked Young-Soon. Her cheeks turned a bright red of how close we are.

Our noses almost touching my lips inches away from hers.

"I-I...."Young-Soon shuttered "Why...?"I asked "Namjoon"Young-Soon said "Just forget it"I said then I walked inside my room.

Young-Soon's POV
I saw Namjoon walked inside his room. I felt bad since Namjoon looked mad.

What did he mean by 'Why did you hug him?'

Is he maybe....

Jealous?

Or maybe....

"HE HAS FEELINGS FOR ME?!?!?!?"I yelled "SHUT UP!!"

I heard Namjoon yell from his room "How about you 'Shut up' with your jealousy?"I asked.

Wait...did that made sense?

Namjoon's POV
'Shut up with my jealousy'?.

Wait...does she know I have feelings for her?

Aish...I don't know anymore

Young-Soon's POV
It has been an hour since Namjoon was in his room. I was worried since he didn't eat anything.

Now here I am making dinner for the both of us and now. I think....

Just then I felt arms snaked around my waist. I flinched at the sudden contact. I turned to see who it was and it was Namjoon.

"N-Namjoon wh-what a-are y-ou doi-doing?"I asked while shuttering. I felt my cheeks turned bright red and my heart increased it's beat.

"Let's stay like this"Namjoon said making his grip on my waist a little tight.

I felt his heart beat....

What is this feeling?

"You know...I saw you at the mall today"Namjoon said "Okay"I said "Who was that?"Namjoon asked "That's my best friend."I said "Best friend?"Namjoon said "Yes. He has a girlfriend and we never see each other that way"I said and then Namjoon turned me around making me face him. His hands still on my waist.

"How did you know that I like black undergarments?"Namjoon asked and my face turned in red making me look like a tomato.

"Y-Yah!! Pervert"I said as I pushed him off me but he still wrapped his arms around my waist and he placed his head in neck. Making me feel his hot breath.

This reminds me of when he slept with me.

At the thought of that my cheeks turned into a brighter red then a tomato.

"Young-Soon do you have a fever?"Namjoon said "N-no. I don't"I said but then Namjoon...

Kissed...

My...

Cheek...

I felt as if the whole world stopped. As Namjoon pulled away I immediately looked at him. He smiled then ran away into his room."Yah!!!"I yelled and ran after him