❤Happy Valentine's day❤

I was struggling at the last minute. Valentine's day came to soon.

Young-Soon's POV
Today was Valentine's day and Namjoon the perverted man I had married a few years back had decided to surprise me.

Don't know what he is planning but let's just hope it's good.

"Young-Soon I'm home"

I heard Namjoon yell in the house

"I'm in the kitchen"I said while making dinner for us.

Heeyoung and Hee-joon were in the living room playing games.

"Hello Young-Soon"Namjoon said as he walked towards me and kissed my cheek. "Hello Joonie"I said and continued cooking.

"Heeyoung, Hee-Joon appa is home"I yelled to the two kids who were in the living room

"APPA!!!"they said "Hey little monsters. How are you?"Namjoon asked "Appa, I'm not a monster Hee-Joon is"Heeyoung said "No I'm not"Hee-Joon said "No, your both my monsters"Namjoon said as I put the food on the table.

"Hey Young-Soon after dinner take a relaxing bath and meet me in the backyard in 20 minutes"Namjoon said to me while smiling

"Um...why?"I askesd "Don't ask. Just do what I asked"Namjoon said while he placed his hand on my hand and then I nodded.

20 minutes later

After my relaxing bath I got change into a dress Namjoon brought. It was a white dress with lace designs on the sleeves which makes it look very beautiful.

After I was done I headed to the backyard to see my kids dressed nicely.

"Come on eomma. Appa is waiting for you"they said and they held out their hands and led me to Namjoon.

There, standing in a beautiful scenery. Was Namjoon in a tuxedo. Haven't seen him in a tuxedo in a while. I then looked around to see rose pedals on the ground and candles that lit up and Namjoon in the middle of a heart shaped made out of pedals.

I then heard slow music and I looked at my kids and mouthed to them a 'thank you' and 'I love you both' then kneeled to their level and walked towards Namjoon.

He held put his hand and I took it. He placed his hand on my waist and I placed my hand on his shoulder while he took my hand. We both started to dance to the music.

"You know I love you. Right?"Namjoon asked as he was staring into my eyes "Yes. I know how much you love me"I said "And you know how much you and the kids mean to me right?"Namjoon said "Yes I do."I said "And I just want to say, that you and the kids were the best thing I had in my life. I could not imagine what it will be like if I didn't meet you that day"Namjoon said and I smiled and cuddled against his chest hearing his heartbeat.

"I love you all my heart Namjoon"I said and looked at him.

"I love you, and Heeyoung, and Hee-Joon"Namjoon said

"Happy Valentine's day and Thank you for this"I said and Namjoon smiled "It's nothing big but I'm glad you love it"Namjoon said "I do"I said then looked at the kids and held out my arms asking them for a hug and they ran towards us.

A happy family

A perfect husband

A perfect life

And a perfect ending

Happy Valentine's day ❤❤❤❤❤ I know it's sudden but I will try and publish more chapters for Fine😊 have a great Valentine's day