~Fourteen~

Young-Soon's POV
I felt my cheeks turned red and what Jackson said.

~"I don't know.......your girlfriend's room"~

What do I do now? Namjoom is going to sleep in my room now.

Am I happy? Well...yes...but also worried because we will be sleeping together everyday. It's not like we did it before it just makes me feel weird and my heart beats in different places.

"Young-Soon...."

I heard Namjoon's voice bring me out of my thoughts "Y-yeah?"I asked "Are you fine with me sleeping with you?"Namjoon asked "Yeah...I guess"I said and I looked down "Okay"Namjoon said and I walked to my room.

Namjoon's POV
"Bro....your girlfriend is so hot. How can you get one like that?"Jackson asked and I pulled his ear.

"Ahh....Namjoon let....go....of my....ear"Jackson said in pain "No. How can you show up when you didn't tell me. It would be helpful if you called or texted me that you were coming"I said "Yah! I wanted to surprise you but I surprise her instead"Jackson said and I sighed.

I grabbed a shirt and sweatpants and went to the bathroom.

"Wait....are you leaving me"Jackson asked "No. Cause I don't trust you when you are in the same roof with a female"I said then closed the bathroom door.

Young-Soon's POV
I was getting my clothes ready and I got out of my room and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door to see Namjoon taking off his shirt.

Damn....is muscles are popping out. His biceps are easliy showed and his back muscles...damn.

Then Namjoon turned around to see me but he pulled my arm and I landed on his chest.

Namjoon closed the door and locked. I started to get scared.

"Why do you always come in the bathroom when I'm in here?"Namjoon asked "I-I..."I shuttered "Actually don't answer that. You should answer this question then"Namjoon said and started to lean closer to my ear making me feel his hit breath on my ear.

"Did you like what you see earlier?"

I felt my cheeks turn red. What does he mean by.....Oh....his....muscles....right?

What do I say? His back muscles look hot? No...Young-Soon what the hell are you saying.

"Young-Soon.."Namjoon said "Hm"I hummed in response "Did you like it?"Namjoon asked and I said something that I didn't regret but now a blushing state.

"Yes......"