~Twenty-three~

2 years later

Young-Soon's POV
I never thought that this day will come. Me and Namjoon roomates and lovers. And now. We are able to move out of the apartment into a bigger house. I'm happy since I'm living with the love of my life who turns out to be my perverted roomate. Who had a perverted mind.

Just as I set down a heavy box which was not heavy since Namjoon told me he didn't want to hurt my stomach.

Overprotective much Kim Namjoon?

Yes. I am pregnant with Kim Namjoon's aka Kim Pervert Namjoon's child.

I keep telling him that if it's boy he will have the mind of his dad. But he said if it's a girl she will have my beauty in her.

"Young-Soon!!"

I heard Namjoon yelled "Yeah"I yelled back and he found me. "How is the baby?"Namjoon asked. I swear that is the first thing he asks me if he sees me.

"I'm fine Namjoon"I said "Good"Namjoon said then sighed "What?"I asked "Nothing just admiring the beauty infront of me"Namjoon said with a smirk.

"Yah!!"I said then pushed him away from me but he walked back to me and wrapped my arms around my waist. He was so gentle to me and the tiny fetus in me.

"I'm happy I met you at that cafe 2 years ago"Namjoon said and I smiled. "And I'm so happy you were my roomate"Namjoon said while kissing my cheek which made me giggle. "And thank you for being the mother of my children"Namjoon said with a smile "Your welcome"I said just then he kneeled down and he took out a box with a ring inside with made my eyes wide.

"Jung Young-Soon. Will you forever be mine and happily become Kim Young-Soon?"Namjoon said "Namjoon I swear if it's one if your perverted jokes. Stop it"I said tears falling down. Meaning tears of happiness and joy.

"No..I'm for real"Namjoon said and I hugged him tight. Saying 'Yes' all over again.

He then put the ring on and kissed my lips.

"I love you Young-Soon"

"I love you too Namjoon"