~Twelve~

Young-Soon's POV
As we were both staring at each other Namjoon's phone was ringing. He looked pissed. What was he pissed at?

"Hello....?"Namjoon asked

I was hearing mumbles from his phone.

"Okay..."Namjoon said then sighed and looked at me then smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I felt my cheeks turn red.

Damn it.....

I'm blushing.....

"I'll see you tomorrow"Namjoon said "What do you mean?"I asked "I have to work tonight"Namjoon said then I pouted.

"Don't worry....I'll come back home early"Namjoon said then kissed my lips then went to get ready for work.

Is Namjoon.....how on....

Okay....fuck it.....I do have feelings for Namjoon and it's real. I sighed then I went back to my room.

Namjoon's POV
"Thanks and come again"I said while waving to the previous customer that came to order.

Then a new customer arrived "Hello what can I get for you to-"

I stopped as I saw the guy Young-Soon hugged last week.

"You....."I said then he looked at me weirdly "Yah? Are you okay?"he asked "You hugged my girlfriend"I said.

Wait.....girlfriend.......OH SHIT!!! Wait....is she my girlfriend?

"Girlfriend? Woah dude. I have an girlfriend already"he said "Who are you and what is your relationship with Jung Young-Soon?"I asked then he give me an 'O' look.

"Oh you mean that little brat? Haha....she is my best friend. She loves me so much and I love her so much too. I treat her as if she is my younger sister"he said "What is your name?"I asked "Kim Seokjin but I go by Jin...wait...did I heard you earlier say 'girlfriend'.....?"Jin asked.

Um....what do I say now? Oh shoot....you're died Kim Namjoon.....