~Fifteen~

Young-Soon's POV
Yah!! Young-Soon what are you saying? Pervert Young-Soon. Urgh....I'm in trouble now.

Namjoon smirked at my response and then left me standing alone. I feel my cheeks turn red.

Great job Young-Soon. I'm proud of myself. Give yourself a round of applause.

Just then I heard the shower go on. I looked to see that Namjoon was inside the shower.

My cheeks turned into a darker red and now my heart is beating so fast. Like sonic. Hehe...

I need to get out of here. I then was about to unlock the door but Namjoon called me.

"Young-Soon can you get my towel please"Namjoon said.

What? How can he be that fast?

I walked to where he put his towel and I closed my eyes as I walked closer to the shower and hand him his towel

I then heard the shower curtain open and I felt Namjoon's hand grab the towel.

"You know you could open your eyes now"Namjoon said and I opened my eyes.

And saw him smirking. "Hey. I have an idea. What if we both take a shower together?"Namjoon said and my cheeks turned red.

"Yah! Stop it pervert. You know there is someone here"I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?"I asked "I didn't know you were that loud"Namjoon said "Yah!!! Pervert!!!"I yelled and I unlocked the door and ran out of the bathroom but slipped on water.

Namjoon's POV
I saw Young-Soon run and I was about to grab her arm until she slipped and landed on Jackson's arms.

I felt jealous by how he was holding her. His hands on her waist while the other hand was holding her head fir support incase she hit her head on the floor.

"Okay"I said as I grabbed Young-Soon's hand and I protectedly wrapped my arms around her.

"Don't touch my girl....."