~Ten~

Young-Soon's POV
As me and Namjoon were kissing more like eating each others faces then I heard a gasp. Then....

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT"

Then I accidentally bit Namjoon's bottom lip making Namjoon goan at the pain.

I pushed Namjoon off of me and I saw Hoseok who was smirking at us.

"Ooooooo"Hoseok said in a flirty and girly way

"YAH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!??!?"Namjoon asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist as if Hoseok is going to steal me away.

"Why are you guys eating each others faces in the first place?"Hoseok asked "Because I want to"Namjoon said and it made me blush.

I got back to reality and push Namjoon off of me. I got up. "What do you want Hoseok?"I asked "I'm just wondering if Namjoon and you want to go to the movies"Hoseok said "Sorry Hoseok but both me and Young-Soon have to work night shift"Namjoon said "You guys are boring. Anyways I'll get going then"Hoseok said then left.

When Hoseok closed the door I looked at Namjoon who was smiling at me. "Stop smiling at me creep"I said "What?"Namjoon said "Why did you lie to Hoseok? We have night shift tomorrow"I said "So. I want to spend my time with you"Namjoon said as he walked towards me and placed his hands on my waist.

"Pervert"I said as I removed his arms and walked away but Namjoon grabbed my hands and it made me land on him but then he leaned in and kissed me.

Damn it. What is he doing to me? I started to kissed him back and I felt him smile.

As we broke the kiss we stared at each others eyes.

"What are you doing to me Jung Young-Soon"Namjoon said as he went back to kissing me.