~Eight~

Young-Soon's POV
I walked into Namjoon's room to see him lying on his bed while he had his headphones on.

I took off his headphones and flicked his forehead.

"OMO!! Aish Young-Soon that hurt"Namjoon said "So...Why did you kissed my cheek?"I asked "Why? Wnat me to kiss your lips instead?"Namjoon said and my cheeks turned red.

I never had my first kiss

"N-no"I said and ran out of his room...

But I heard him chuckle. I smiled at his chuckle. At least I made him smile.

Namjoon's POV
I sighed. What is this girl doing to my heart.

Just then an idea came to my mind. I should probably take Young-Soon out for shopping.

And I smiled.

Young-Soon's POV
I finished cooking and called Namjoon. He came walking in the dining area all happy.

"Um.....?"I said "Young-Soon let's go shopping"Namjoon asked and I looked up from my food "What?"I asked "Shopping. I will take you shopping"Namjoon said "Okay"I said then I smiled.

~TIME SKIP:NEXT MORNING(BECAUSE I'M LAZY)

I woke up to see the sun shining through my curtains. "Time to get ready"I said then did my morning routine.

As I was finished I walked out of the shower and then...

The....

Door....

Opened....

To.....

Reveal....

"KIM FREAKIN NAMJOON!!!!"I yelled as I saw him with a towel wrapped around his waist.

We both looked at each other and my whole faced turned red and Namjoon...

Just....

Smirked.....

"Nice body"Namjoon said "PERVERT!!"I yelled as I threw a hand towel at him "Yah!!! What's wrong with you and throwing tbings at me?"Namjoon asked just then I heard a voice.

"Namjoon. Where ya at"

Just then I saw it was Hoseok and he saw us in the bathroom only in towels then Hoseok smirked at Namjoon.

"Namjoon you already-"

"Shut up"Namjoon said

~20 minutes later~

After all the explaining to Hoseok he just smiled.

"Yah! Why are you smiling?"Namjoon asked as I sat down on the sids of the couch listening to the two give each other lectures.

"YAH!!! Are you done lecturing each other I want to go shoppong already"I said "Okay let's go. Hoseok leave"Namjoon said "Yeah. I'll leave to give you too some private space"Hoseok said while smirking.

"Yah!!!!"Namjoon yelled then chased after Hoseok while I locked the door and chased after them.