~Twenty-two~

Young-Soon's POV
Here we both are. Sitting in our living room watching a movie.

I was debating if I should tell him my feelings or not.

Just then a scene popped up and it was where the boy leaned in to kissed a girl who accepted his feelings.

Namjoon's POV
Why can't Young-Soon be like her? I sighed. At least I get to have Young-Soon and me have time alone since I kicked Jackson out.

~A few days ago~

"Yah! It's been a month since you stayed here and you told us that your going to leave 2 or 3 weeks after you come here"I said "I know I know"Jackson said.

~Now~

Yeah...that happened just then Young-Soon spoke up.

"Namjoon....?"Young-Soon said "Yes"I said. It was slient. Young-Soon was hesitateing if she should continue or not but she continued.

"What happens if you like someone?"Young-Soon asked and I felt hurt. Broken. Sad. She likes someone. And thaf someone is not me.

"Namjoon-"

She started. "Do you how I fell for you? Do you know how long I waited for you to tell me this? I have feelings for you Young-Soon. I want you to lobe me back. I want to marry you. I want to have a family with you. I want to hrow old with you"I said but the last part made Young-Soon shockes and she looked like she was gonna cry.

"Oh..I'm sorry Young-Soon. I got carried away. I didn't mean it like that but-"

"No. Namjoon. I'm happy that you love me back"Young-Soon said as she smiled at me.

Wait....so....she...loves me....back???

I got happy and I ran to her and hugged her tight. "I love you Young-Soon"I said and I heard her chuckle

And the words that came out of her mouth made me kissed her.

"I love you too"

Then I kissed her by the lips with love, happiness, and Passion