🎄Christmas Special🎄

Young-Soon's POV
Here I am baby shopping with the two people who I love so dearly. Right now I am 3 months pregnant and my tummy is getting bigger.

"Eomma when is Hee-Joon coming?"Heeyoung asked "Soon sweetie. Another few months and he is here okay"I said and careless her soft cheeks "Okay eomma"Heeyoung said "Yah! Heeyoung where did you go?"Namjoon yelled and found us.

"There you were"Namjoon said as he placed the baby clothes in the cart and picked up Heeyoung. I looked at the clothes Namjoon got and one caught my eyes.

A baby onesie that said 'I love my Dad more then my Mom'. I looked at Namjoon who was squeezing Heeyoung's cheeks.

"Yah! What is this?"I asked "What? That? Baby clothes"Namjoon respond "Yeah but. This?"I said and pointed to the writing on the onesie. "Oh that. Haha.....Hee-Joon will love his dad more then his mom"Namjoon said and I got mad.

"Who is the one who goes though pain? Me. Who is the one who has to eat digustung cravings? Me. Who has to change the diapers when Heeyoung was little? Me"

And so on and so on.

"Okay. Okay. I'll put the onesie back and grab a new one"Namjoon said put down Heeyoung and grabbed the onesie.

Was I too harsh? Now I feel bad. "Eomma why did you snap at appa?"Heeyoung said "I don't know. It's the modd swings when you have a baby in ypu Heeyoung. You will experience it when you get older"I said and she hugged my leg. I went down to her level being careful.

Namjoon's POV
I heard what Young-Soon said to Heeyoung, which was true. It was because of the pregnancy. I already experience this when she was pregnant with Heeyoung. I don't blame her though.

I grabbed a onesie that said 'Am I cute?'. I smiled and went back to Young-Soon and Heeyoung.

6 months later

Young-Soon's POV
It's been already 9 months and Hee-Joon can come out any time. Which worries me since it's almost Christmas and what if Hee-Joon is born before Christmas. That's means we have to spend our Christmas in the hospital.

I sighed.

"You okay"Namjoon asked "Yeah. Just thinking"I said and felt Namjoon sit beside me. "Hey. Stop worrying. Just be happy and excited okay?"Namjoon said and I smiled and lean my head on his shoulder.

Heeyoung was spending time with my mom while me and Namjoon were at home packing the baby bag and also putting the gifts under the tree.

Just as I finished wrapping Namjoon's present and put it under the tree I felt something wet dripping down my leg.

No....did my water broke? I looked down and saw my pants wet.

"Shit...NAMJOON!!!!"I yelled and then I heard running come down then stairs.

"What? What happened? What's wrong?"Namjoon asked "My water broke"I said and it took a while for Namjoon to realize.

"Already?"Namjoon said "Yes you idiot. Get me to the car now"I yelled as I felt pain already.

At the hospital

Namjoon's POV
Me and Young-Soon got to the hospital and I was with Young-Soon holding her hand. She was holding my hand really tight that I can't feel my hand anymore.

"Keep on going Young-Soon. Your almost there"the doctor said "Young-Soon your doing great keep on going"I said "Fuck you Kim Namjoon. If only you didn2 put your seeds in me I wouldn't be in this much pain"Young-Soon yelled and I chuckled in embarrassment and I looked at the nurse.

"It's alright. We go through these things"the nurse said and I nodded.

Just then I heard a little cry.

"Good job Young-Soon. You gave birth to a healthy baby boy"the doctor said and I looked at Young-Soon and I smiled at her and kissed her head.

"I love you"I said "I love you too"Young-Soon said

In the room

Young-Soon's POV
I was in the room while holding Hee-Joon until the door opened and I saw Heeyoung with Namjoon.

"Eomma"Heeyoung said and ran up to me "Is he my brother?"Heeyoung asked and I nodded.

Heeyoung squealed in excitement and continued to admire her younger brother.

"I guess we are spending Christmas here"Namjoon said and I smiled at him "Merry Christmas Young-Soon"Namjoon said and kissed my forehead "Merry Christmas Namjoon"I said

And we all looked at the new member of the the family. This is the best Christmas. Spending time with the people who I love including one more, Kim Hee-Joon.

Merry Christmas🎉🎉🎉🎉