~Nine~

Young-Soon's POV
As Namjoon kicked Hoseok out both me and Namjoon went straight to the mall.

As we were window shopping Namjoon spotted something which made me stop walking any further.

I then looked at what he was looking at and it turns out to be undergarments. Which are the color red.

My cheeks turned red and Namjoon saw it.  He then smirked and walked past me.

"Ya-Yah!!"I said then chased after him.

~After an hour~
Both me and Namjoon were at the cafeteria eating lunch.

As I was eating I felt Namjoon' glare.

Namjoon's POV
I was looking at Young-Soon who was eating and admired her features.

Damn....I think I fell for Young-Soon.

She then looked at me.

"Young-Soon how about you go on a date with me?"I asked

Wait...did that just come out of my mouth?

"U-um.....Sure...I guess"Young-Soon said

Wait...did she say yes?

Oh...

Man.....

Holy....

Shiteu.....

"Okay. I'll be bringing you then"I said and Young-Soon nodded.

~An hour later(Since I am lazy to write down what happened)~

Young-Soon's POV
I was getting ready for the date Namjoon asked me and I said yes.

Aish...why did you say 'Yes' to your perverted roomate?

Anyways I got ready and as soon as I got out of my room I saw Namjoon...in his tuxdeo....

in his tuxdeo

Holy....

Shiteu....

He is so damn hot.

WAIT!!! YOUNG-SOON WHAT DID YOUR MOUTH SAY???!?!?!

I have feelings for this guy do I?

Aish...Kim Namjoon what are tou doing to me?

He offered me his arm and I linked my arm with his.

~Fast forward~

As we were eating I felt Namjoon's finger touch my fingers. I moved my hand a little but he grabbed it.

I looked up and he smiled and interwine our hands.

~1 month later~
Both me and Namjoon are in good terms now....sort of.

I sometimes see him with a towel around his waist and he will always walk into me who is only in a towel.

I always see him smirking or admiring my body shape.

This is why I call him a pervert. But this one time changed everything. Did I regret it? For some reason I don't.

~A few weeks ago~
I was washing the dishes until Namjoon came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He does this all the time with I'm either cooking, washing the dishes, doing laundry, and even setting the table and grabbing two plates.

He became clingly to me. I'm I annoy by it? No. I find it cute that someone adores me.

But as I was washing the dishes I didn't know that water was dripping down and as I turned around making me face Namjoon I slipped even Namjoon and we fell...but our faces inches away from each other then....

BOOM.....

My lips landed on his lips but he started to kiss me....I slowly started to kiss him back and felt him smile in the kiss.

He stole my first kiss but I didn't regret it.