~Eighteen~

Young-Soon's POV
I was cooking breakfast when I felt arms wrapped around me. I looked to see who it is and it was Namjoon.

"What do you want now?"I asked "Just some time with you...alone"Namjoon said and I blushed. I was cooking eggs for breakfast.

"You should let go of me now. Jackson could probably come in here any minute"I said "No...I want to stay with you"Namjoon said "But I don't want a pervert like you to hug me when we have a guest in our apartment"I said "Oh....so you don't want that kiss I gave you"Namjoon said and I felt him smirk.

"Yah!! Your a pervert"I said as I covered my chest "Yah!! I'm 100% pure. Not a pervert"Namjoon said "Yeah right. 100% pervert"I said and he looked at me.....with a smirk.

"What now?"I asked "Nothing. I'm just admiring this beauty in front of me"Namjoon said while smirking.

"Okay. Please let me use your bleach and holy water to wash off the sin I had created right now"

We both heard Jackson say behind Namjoon. "So?"Namjoon asked "So I'm so innocent to see this"Jackson said "Yeah to 'innocent'. Why would you call yourself 'Wild & Sexy' even though your just a crazy guy"Namjoon said "Hey! I'm Jackson Wang and my nickname is Wild & Sexy"Jackson said

"Okay!! Not in my kitchen"I said and I start pushing Namjoon out of my kitchen.

"Yo Namjoon we should bring Hoseok and play some games"

I heard Jackson say

"Why don't you call him"Namjoon said and I chuckled

Namjoon's POV
I heard Young-Soon chuckle. Cute. She is so cute. I'm so happy I fell in love with her and she is my roomate.

~An hour later~

As me and Jackson were playing video games Young-Soon yelled saying that the food is ready.

I got up saw that Young-Soon was already seated down and me and Jackson looked at each other and I ran faster then him into my chair leaving him standing there giving me 'What kind of friend are you?' face and I evily laugh to myself.