~Bonus Chapter~

4 years later
Young-Soon's POV
"Heeyoung!!!"I yelled calling out for a little 4 year old child who was with her father upstairs in her room.

Just then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I then saw Namjoon holding Heeyoung....

Our daughter

"Eomma"Heeyoung said "Hey sweetie"I said as Namjoon put her down and she ran towards me and hugged me.

"Go sit down I'll put the food there in a minute"I said and Heeyoung nodded and went into the dining room.

I then saw Namjoon who was casually leaning against the wall in the kitchen.

"Well hello there...Mrs. Kim"Namjoon said then smirk as he walked towards me and placed his hands on my waist "Okay stop"I said as I pushed him gently away "Why?"Namjoon said then pouted "Because. Heeyoung is in the dining room"I said and I turned around to finish cooking.

"Want me to help?"Namjoon said "Um...yes. Can you check if I set up the table. I can't remember if I did or not"I said and he left.

"Yes you did"Namjoon said after returning "Great. Now get changed and I'll call you down"I said and Namjoon smiled then pecked my cheeks.

I then thought of an evil plan of making his food taste sour by adding a lot of lemons...hehehe. Because two days ago his perverted mind was back because Heeyoung wanted a sibling and Namjoon smirked at me and I immediately knew what he was thinking.

"Namjoon!!!"I said after I set his plate down.

After all of us sat down and begin eating I looked in the corner of my eyes to see this...

"Appa. What's wrong?"Heeyoung asked as she saw her Appa making a face of regret.

"Yeah. What's wrong Namjoon?"I said as I was laughing in the inside. He then looked at me and he give me a revenge look.

"Kim Young-Soon you have 5 seconds to run"Namjoon said "What?"I asked as I immediately stopped laughing in the inside.

"What's going on eomma?"Heeyoung asked "4"Namjoon started counted "Heeyoung you will run in-"

"3 2 1. Time's up"Namjoon cut me off "RUN HEEYOUNG!!"I yelled as both me and Heeyoung started to run around the house.

Just then I felt arms wrapped secured on my waist and saw that Heeyoung was pulled into Namjoon's embrace while laughing.

"Yah!"I yelled as Namjoon put both me and Heeyoung down on the couch.

"You know. I'm lucky to have you two in my life"Namjoon said and that made me smile.

"Appa. Tell me how you and eomma met"Heeyoung said "Well..let's start from the beginning"Namjoon said as he took Heeyoung into his embrace and placed her on his lap while me lying my head on his shoulder.

"Your eomma was looking for a place to stay and so am I. In a sunny but yet a nice breeze weather I walked in a cafe to buy coffee. As I was about to pay your mother canceled my order"Namjoon said as I remembered that time.

"What? Eomma why did you do that?"Heeyoung asked "But. I didn't get to the big part"Namjoon said "As your mother was in an apartment tour I walked in to see her. We were both roomates who didn't know each other and then I started to act like a pervert towards her"Namjoon said

"What's a pervert?"Heeyoung asked "You will know once you are older"Namjoon said then looked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes "Anyways. Where was I? Oh. Then I started to take a interest in your mother. I find her my ideal type as she was a hard working person"Namjoon said "And you father was an hard working person too"I said

"Then I confessed to her wanting to make a family with her"Namjoon said and I saw Heeyoung's eyes lit up with love and interest.

"I wonder if my roomate will be my soulmate. But it has to be a boy"Heeyoung said happily "Why?"I asked "Because I like this boy in my class and he looked like he likes me back"Heeyoung said and both me and Namjoon chuckled just then....

"But I want a baby brother"

Both me and Namjoon looked at each other and I saw Namjoon smirk.

I then sighed.....

"Don't worry princess...you're get a sibling soon"Namjoon said

Kim Namjoon stop with your perverted mind.

Namjoon saw me and he pecked my lips.

"I love you"Namjoon said and I cupped his cheeks "I love you too....my perverted roomate" then kissed his lips.