4. Blue Boy

Conner woke up in an empty bed. Jason was nowhere in sight. He straightened up getting himself into a sitting position and looked confused around the room. The floor and half the bed were littered with garments. On the pillow beside him lay a Polaroid.  

"For Conner. Thanks for great night. Xxx J. '

He turned the picture around. A wide grinning Jason looked into the lens. He remembered this moment. Jason had put the camera on timer, bent him over and given a big smack on his ass. Conclusive evidence.

There was a knock on the door. He quickly pulled the sheet tighter around his naked body.

"Good afternoon, Conner," Karen greeted him. "I came to ask if you'd like some lunch?"

He stared at her smiling face.

"Jason explained the situation to me," she said grinning, looking around the room. "Looks like you've had a lot of fun."

Conner was relieved and returned her smile.

"You really have incredible brother, you know?"

She bit her lower lip.

"Do you remember everything?"

Conner frowned.

"Some details are a bit sketchy, but I don't have any blackouts. Why?"

Karen's eyes glided along the crumpled sheet in his hands.

"Jason was a bit worried when he woke up this morning and found that you weren't wearing any underwear. He said this was part of the terms you agreed on and he wanted to make clear that he didn't abuse your position of vulnerability at any time" she said watching his reaction.

"I know," Conner grinned unconcerned. "After Jason was asleep, I took off my underwear. I prefer to sleep naked," he winked at her.

"Yes, I remember", she winked back. She bent and picked up a shirt. "Jason said you've walked a fashion show for him?"

Conner nodded.

"I asked why he had so many clothes  that weren't his size and he said that a lot of clothes were left behind after a shoot. So of course I had to try some. It was super fun, until I flexed and tore the shirt. When I picked up a other and wanted to do the same he freaked out. "That's a Ralph Lauren it costs three hundred dollars," he yelled before he jumped me." Conner shook his head. "The idiot was wrestling with me to protect that shirt. It was so funny."

"Well, Jason takes his clothes seriously." Her gaze slid to the right. "What is that?" She asked, gesturing to the Polaroid.

Conners smile faded. "That to my shame is the evidence I need to win a bet," he said with a beaten down look.

"Have and use are not the same," she remarked calmly. "Lunch is ready in ten minutes."

Conner stared long at the closed door.

Jason used the flight to Paris to catch up on some sleep. Robin welcomed him at the hotel and he let the man hug him to his heart's content.

"I'm full of energy. It's great to be here with you, in this vibrant city," he said feeling exulted.

Robin laughed at his enthusiasm. "I love to see you so driven. It always is the basis of an exceptional project."

Jason felt like life smiled at him. After the incredible time with Conner he could now spread his wings in Paris. Fate put him in touch with an old classmate from his time at the Sorbonne. Richard Barlow was a very sought after designer of patterns for fabrics, primarily for the fashion industry. Jason found the work absolutely fascinating. Richard was in Paris on the hunt for new ideas and appreciated the companionship and the input of Jason's unique perspective on matters. Time flew by. Robin showed understanding for his enthusiasm and a week later returned home alone.