Some smut

This is a DISCLAIMER this chapter contains SMUT
Let's get to it you SINNERS......

Laff and herc got home from the party....DRUNK AS HELL! Herc lay on the couch and laff got on top of him
"Let's have some fun~" laff said with a purr
"Oh....ok~"Herc said

(My friend Anime_Geak wrote the following LEMON/SEX scene)
Laff pulled Herc into a sitting position and sat in his lap. They then began to make out. Herc grabbed Laffs hips and stood up. Laff put his arms around Hercs shoulder and hurcs hands moved to the curly haired mans ass. He squeezed it whilst going up the stairs.

Laff moaned as Herc through him on the bed. "Oh mon amor, fuck me hard and rough with your giant baguette!!" "Uhh kinky." Herc groaned. (DEH reference) He then crawled over laff and his hands slid to his pants. Herc fiddled with Laffs zip. In no time Laffs pants and boxers were of and on the floor. Then Herc removed Laffs shirt.
To Hercs surprise the horny Frenchman tugged on his top and whispered into his ear "You have to many clothes on." So Herc stood up and took of his top. He then took of his pants and laff gasped as he looked at Hercs unbelievably hard, throbbing dick. He went commando and laff loved it.

Herc then sat on the side of the bed and laff Immediately got on his hands and knees in front of Herc. Laff leaned in and put his lovers dripping dick in his mouth. "Your pre-cum tastes like cotton candy Mmmm." Laff moaned as he sucked on Hercs jewels. Then with a rush of hormones Herc shot his milk down laff moist  throat. "Herc I need you sooo badddd!!!!" Screamed the sassy man.

"Get on the bed." Herc said. Laff did as he was told and Herc got Laffs legs and put them on his shoulders. He began to prepare his lover. First with his tongue, second with two fingers finally with three fingers. Then the main course. Herc lined his dick up with Laffs entrance and thrusted in. Laffayette moaned and screamed Hercs name as he thrusted hard and fast into laff.

Herc grabbed himself some French dick and began to jerk of his French lover. Laff soon came in hercs hand. As laffs tight ass squeezed around Hercs dick, Herc came deep inside his love. He then pulled out and lay next to laff. "That was the best sex I've ever, and I mean ever, had." Laff said. "Can't wait for more...." Herc purred. They soon fell asleep in each others arms.

(The lemon is over)

Dahley: holy SHIT why are you better than me
Shyann: haha
Dahley: that was detailed!!
Shyann: I never do anything half heartedly
Dahley: lol
Hey guys hope you enjoyed my friend is amazing at writing right, if u think so then go and read her books
Anime_Geak