5. Euphoric Night

(A/N: Ya'll gonna need some holy water tho. Cuz someone's gonna get the D.... *laughs awkwardly*)
======== ======== ======== ======== ========

"But here in the village is much better."

"I know," I replied as I rolled on Newt's bed, "I just hope papa wasn't serious about moving there."

"Or you can just live here with me. We can tell Gally to renovate my hut."

"I don't....I don't think papa would allow that. Even convincing him to let me stay here at night is hard enough."

Newt pouted before lying down with me on his bed. I rolled on my front and laid on his chest. He kept running his fingers through my hair which I really loved. That night, after dinner, I retired to his room and talked to him about what papa said about transferring to the mountains since he and the other Quantum members wanted to live on a cooler and more elevated area here in the island.

"Does your dad hate at me?"

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I think your dad just wants you far from us."

"Newt, what are you talking about?"

"Maybe he didn't like that his daughter lived in a glade with a lot of shucking guys. Maybe he doesn't like us. Maybe he doesn't like me."

"It was only 8 months. And stop saying that." I replied while playfully tracing my fingers on the visible veins in his arm.

"Or maybe he-"

"Don't-" I cut him off-"He doesn't hate you, ok?" I lifted my chin up to face him.

Newt chuckled as he pulled me closer to his face. I let my hair rest on one side as I leaned down to kiss him. The speeding of my heart rate had nothing to do with fear and everything to do with what my body really wants. Newt rolled over and was now on top of me, straddling my hips. He began to take off his shirt and bent over to connect our lips again, savouring each moment. But our moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Bloody hell," Newt grumbled as he was about to slip his hand inside my shirt. "I'll be right back." He kissed my forehead and went to open the door.

I slowly sat up on the bed and stared at the wooden walls. I found a small mirror hanging by the corner and when I went to check my reflection, discovering how red my cheeks were. So this is why Newt kept teasing me everytime I got anxious. A few minutes later, Newt returned to the room with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"It was Tommy. He asked if I could help with the finishing of the paddies tomorrow."

"And he didn't wonder why you were shirtless?" I raised an eyebrow. Newt just shook his head.

"Now, where were we?" He smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. I was almost tempted to reply, Oh, we were just about to shuck our brains out. I kept my thoughts to myself.

He held my shoulders and gently pushed me against the wall, kissing me hungrily. It happened too fast cause the next thing I knew, all our remaining clothes and undergarments were now on the floor, forgotten.

Newt lifted my legs and let it wrap around his waist as he carried me back to the bed, our lips still connected. He gently laid me down and let the sheets drape over us. He trailed kisses from my lips, jaws, down to my neck then my chest and my stomach. I covered my mouth and closed my eyes shut as this new wave of emotions caused a frenzy all over my body.

"Love? Are you alright?"

"I guess," I breathed back, "Just, just continue."

He kissed my lips again before I jolted as he hit deep in me, his thrust gradually picking up speed. My lips parted, letting out short ragged gasps and muffled whimpers with every buck he does. I had no idea Newt could be considered an addiction. Even his scent could intoxicate me. Whenever I was intimate with him, my head and body felt like exploding.

My back arched as the moment became more intense, his nails digging into my hips while my fingers clenched the sheets tightly. The bed creaked and banged on the wall with every movement, but it didn't matter; all that was there was me and the dearest blond boy I loved with all my heart. The rest of the night was an ecstatic blur.

~

"So this is what you shanks have been up to?"

I immediately jerked awake and turned to the side to see Minho and Thomas in the room, with the dirtiest looks on their faces. Newt groggily unwrapped his arm from me and rubbed his eyes. I pulled the sheets closer to hide our naked bodies.

"What are you twats doing here?" Newt fumed as he grabbed a pillow and threw it at the two amused boys.

"I couldn't sleep lastnight," Minho sneered, "I heard noises coming from here." Thomas pursed his lips to keep himself from laughing.

"Were you bastards spying on us?" I glared at them.

"Maybe." Minho shrugged. "We're glad Newt only broke the bed and not you." This time Thomas bursted out laughing.

"Get the shuck out!" Newt snarled and the two boys mocked the noises we made last night before running out from Newt's hut. I groaned and covered my face with the blanket.

Sitting up, I noticed that the bed was surprisingly a few inches away from its original position and there were dents on the wall. Shucking dents!

"Newt, I think....I think we damaged your wall."

Newt turned to the side and glanced at the visible dents. "Too rowdy weren't we, eh?" He chuckled before nuzzling on my shoulder.

"I hope you don't mind."

"Nah." He kissed my shoulder. "We could do it again every night. Or even not during the night if you want."

Unable to hide my shameless agreement, I let out a faint giggle.

"I'm so glad we're still together after everything. After all that shitty life. Now we're here. I love you, Maya."

"I love you too." I continued to stare at the ceiling since I avoided to glimpse at his dreamy eyes or I'll lose myself again.

"The first time you said that, you were slowly turning into a crank. I thought I'd never see you again," Newt sniffled and hugged me tighter, "I had no idea how I was going to live the rest of my life without you."

I shifted my position to face him. I cupped his cheek and wiped the stray tear that fell from his eye. But it was funny how heartfelt this conversion was despite after being really freaky last night.

It was already morning and no matter how long I still wanted to lay in bed with Newt, but he had to work. While I would spend my entire day cleaning or helping improve the Quantum guild house. I pecked a kiss on his lips before standing up.

"Can't we lie down a li'l longer?" Newt begged before patting the space beside him.

I playfully shook my head as I began to slip my clothes on.

"Well, can we do it again tonight?" He asked, pouting his lips.

I'm not going to lie, he looked really irresistable with his messy hair and gorgeous face. I've always wondered how a weird and awkward girl like me could end up with someone like Newt? Seriously, it gets me every time.

"Why not?" I winked at him before making my way out of his hut.