Chapter 1: I Don't Do Pigeon Carriers

"Are you sure your gonna be okay?"

"Mom..."

"What if something bad happens."

"There is no way in hell I'm gonna let something bad happen to her." Jackson said putting his arm around me. I turned to smile at him which he returned by squeezing my shoulder reassuringly.

That's why he was my favorite brother.

I mean he was my only brother but that's besides the point.

"Okay... but if something bad happens and nobody's around to help you-"

"Mom i'm gonna be fine." I said wrapping her into a hug, she rested her cheek on my forehead and sighed worryingly. The smell of her Chanel Number 5 passing through my nostrils. She released looking at me and giving me a faint smile before turning to hug my brother.

I turned around and looked at the scenery of the lake, the smell of pine trees and wet grass filling my lungs.

It was amazing.

"I don't know what i'm gonna do without you guys this summer, 3 whole months here." She said looking around the camp her eyes focused on the sign beside one of the cabins 'bring a buddy to the bathroom!'

"The only trouble we're gonna get around here is probably Bree throwing up in the lake when i dominate her in a relay race." Jackson said nudging my sides.

I scoffed at him, my eyes focused on the scenery surrounding us. I can already imagine myself sitting down by the lake reading a book while listening to music.

Books were definitely my thing, other then gymnastics of course. Also netflix, netflix was definitely my thing. Cheese balls, those are definitely my thing too. Let's not forget about smoothies, those are obviously one of my things.

So I have a lot of things.

Jackson and I watched as she drove out of camp grounds leaving us to our thoughts, both of us thinking the same thing.

This summer was gonna be great.

~• • •~
"Okay here's your cabin." He says stopping at a Cabin with the a sign hanging over its door, 'yellow cabin.'

Welcoming?

I opened the door to find three girls all surrounding one bunk bed in the middle, their heads shoot up from their phones when they see the door open. All eyes staring on me and my brother like we were some sort of strange mutant freaks from planet Echeipra.

If that even is a planet.

"Hi I'm Lucy!" One girl says standing from her seat and putting her hand out for me to shake. I shake her hand awkwardly looking down at her shoes, she was wearing blue flip flops with a diamond ankle bracelet that had the initials 'L.H'

She was wearing a white skirt with embroidered jewels on the hem and her yellow and blue bebe tank was flowy, fitting nicely with her golden locks.

She looked like Ashley Tisdale older sister...
Lucy Tisdale?

I look down at my leggings and gym hoodie suddenly feeling extremely self conscious about my attire. My hair was in a messy bun because Jackson was fixing his precious hair, hogging up the bathroom all morning. Seriously, if that boy had to choose between me and his almost Scooby Doo like ass hair I wouldn't doubt he'd pick his hair over me in a second.

Camp WatersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara