Chapter 16: A Night of Mysteries

A little note before reading this chapter:

I decided to write this chapter completely uncut, no time skips. I really wanted people to understand the true unfiltered versions, the boys in this chapter are far from perfect.

I hope this little story they've made for themselves and how just doing stuff with your friends can be the funnest thing if them all. If you can understand that lol.

Reminder- were still on flashback, this all happened Saturday night and Bree is reminiscing about everything that has happened over the course of these two days. This is something important to remember for the next upcoming chapters because it gets kind of stupid crazy.

okay, that's all go head.

"Do you even know where this stupid house is Sebastian?" Austin brushed off the dirt on his pants and gave an aggravated groan.

"No Austin, I'm sorry I forgot to get directions from Old Man Gucket when I gave him his oatmeal this morning." Sebastian rolled his eyes and flashed his flashlight ahead.

"My feet hurt." Mickey whined, I looked over at the small black sign next to him that read "Picayune Forest."

We hadn't been walking for too long, they had all came around my sleeping bag around 11:00 and we had to make sure everyone was asleep before leaving. It was funny actually, I kept feeling a sense of deja vu while walking. It was like we had gone back in time to a couple of weeks ago when I went with them to the party and started strip dancing on the pool table.

I kinda missed these ugly ducks.

"I'm surprised your dick doesn't hurt from all that jacking off you do." Carson snorted and I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. Mickey sneered at him and turned back to Sebastian.

"You know what Sebastian? I really think you need some sex in your life, because you're obviously aggravated that your dick is shriveling up. That's why you act like a bitch all the time." Mickey smiled innocently but almost tripped on a rock, he straightened up and cleared his throat and I rolled my eyes.

Idiot.

"What about Carson! He hasn't fucked anyone since like a week after camp started."

I raised my eyebrows and looked over at an obviously annoyed Carson, "Thanks Sebastian."

"At least he's making out with Hilary! What have you been doing? Fucking your copies of How To Kill A Mockingbird?" Mickey spoke and Austin snorted.

"Oh shut up Austin, you haven't got pussy since the day you came out of one." Sebastian rolled his eyes and Austin gasped.

"Um uncalled for! Besides I would never want that, vagina's are gross." Austin punched Sebastian's back and turned towards me. "No offense cupcake, I bet your vagina is lovely."

I could feel my face heating up and I looked at the ground, "Thank you?"

"Don't talk about Bree's vagina, Carson might have a spasm." Sebastian and all the boys laughed and my embarrassment only increased by 1,000,000. I looked over to see if Carson was as embarrassed as me but instead he looked bored, uninterested even.

Of course he's not even listening.

He's been practically ignoring us all day, he gives us one worded answer and responses and acts as if we aren't even there. I could feel my gut acting up, even if it wasn't my fault I still couldn't shake off the feeling that I could be helping him.