Chapter 18: He Broke Me

21 days... I know. I'm a bitch.

I was busy with school and all, but hey! at least I'm here now. If you don't remember where we left off, I suggest you go back and refresh.

I know a lot of you guys are anxious to see more emotional growth between Carson and Bree but don't worry we're getting there!

If you hadn't noticed... they're kind of broken.

We had kissed.

His lips had touched my lips.

I had tasted Carson Parker.

I acted like Carson was some sort of untouchable piece of cake, the cake everyone wanted but couldn't have. The cake that was extremely rude and arrogant, the cake that yelled at me whenever I made stupid TV references. The cake was sweet yet bitter, confusing yet not, extremely good looking yet... nope...

Still extremely good looking.

I was happy when I woke up this morning, I was so happy I could have started singing to the birds and forest animals like Snow White. I was tired and hungry, I probably had more consecutive mosquito bites then there are USA representatives, my back was sore from the hard dirt floor, I had a random red spot on my lower armpit that came out of no where, and I was surrounded by morons.

But I was happy.

"Hey Princess, help me tie this?" Mickey called, he was hunched over his sleeping bag like a frog and looked deep in concentration to tie the strings around it.

"Here, try this." I said pinching the ends of the sleeping bag together and stretching it out so he could press down and tie it.

"Thanks munchkin. Are you sad about leaving?" He crouched down beside me and put his hands on his hips. I eyed him while thinking of an answer.

Mickey was very attractive, his cutting jawline and muscled arms only complimented his beautiful face. I mean all the boys were good looking, whether it was from Austin's slick hair to Sebastian's symmetrical nose. And obviously Carson was the poster boy for it all, the way his hair fell in front of his face when he played soccer, his ripped abs and the dimples he gets when he smiles really hard.

How did four greek gods become my best friends? Why did they even like hanging out with me?

"You think I'm sad about leaving?" I cocked my eyebrow at him before bellowing a laugh that made me sound like Santa Claus after skipping a bad kid. "This was like the trip of hell, I feel like I'm gonna need a therapist after this."

"This did kind of suck huh?" He laughed and raked through his hair. "At least you got a break from being in a cabin with 5 other girls."

"Actually... I kind of my miss my girls, Abby likes to talk to me about the Harry Potter series and Ellie always gives me whatever's left of her potato chips." He laughed at my words before patting my back and standing up.

I shot my head up at the sound of a familiar sarcastic voice nearing us, "Time to go back to camp, how fun!"

"Of course you would like it better here, you're like this big ray of jellybeans and kittens, it's awful." Mickey scoffed at him before heading over to put the sleeping bag in the van.

"He's just mad that he has dick twitches in his sleep." Austin rolled his eyes and I laughed in response.

"Mickey has all sorts of problems, don't go to hard on him."

"By the way, Carson was looking for you earlier, he seemed pretty eager to tell you something." Austin raised his eyebrows at me and my face contorted.