Chapter 14: It Was On People's Magazine

I haven't updated in a week so if you don't remember the conversation I'd suggest you refresh a little.

I took a deep breath before continuing "No asking about our pasts."

"What if I want to ask you what your favorite color was when you were eleven?"

"Ugh, guess you'll just have to go the rest of your life not knowing." I fake pouted and he snickered in response.

"Fine Pussypants."

I practically choked on air, "What in the world is a Pussypants?"

Carson was a weird guy, I'd give him that. I figured that out the first day I met him, I also figured out how good looking a guy can look in a leather jacket.

But that's irrelevant.

"A Pussypants is you, now lets get on with the game shall we, I have somewhere to be." He pinched my left side making me squirm underneath him.

"Where would that be exactly?"

"Your bed." He wiggled his eyebrows and an unattractive snort escaped me. "Go head, ask a question already. I'm not getting any younger."

"No just stupider." I said making him push me lightly.

"Ask the question Jones."

"Favorite movie?" I claimed as I straightened myself up and gave him a humored look.

"What if my favorite movie was also my favorite move five years ago? Wouldn't that pertain to the 'no asking about the past rule?' I think you're contradicting yourself here." He smirked and I rolled my eyes intensely.

Idiot.

"Fine Mr.Pussypants, what's a movie that you favor immensely but wasn't part of your childhood what's so ever."

"Woah I'm Mr.Pussypants? I get you're in love with me Bree but I didn't expect us to get married so soon. Won't our early marriage affect our soon to be banana obsessed child? I read that getting married too early can be harmful to your health."

If someone heard our conversation right now, would they think we're both part of an mental institution or just him?

"Where exactly did you read that?" I narrowed my eyes at him but the playful grin never left his stupidly symmetrical face.

Why did he have to be so good looking?

I really need to stop hanging out with him.

"It was on a People's magazine." he shrugged.

"Shut up and answer the question!" I punched his shoulder and he laughed once again. He seemed to be laughing a lot tonight, maybe I really was destined to be a comedian.

"I can't just pick one movie, there are endless genres with endless plots and characters and settings. I can't just choose one."

"That seems to be your motto for a lot of things huh."

He frowned at me.

"I'm not just some man whore who sleeps with girls every night." He looked mildly upset and a wrinkle in my brow appeared.

"No, it's okay Carson. I understand you only sleep with a different girl on Mondays and Tuesdays."

That was a good one Bree.

"I've only been with Hilary these past couple of weeks."

"Like that's any better..." I muttered, trying to ignore his intense stare on me.