32

~I am so sorry guys!!!! I have had some major writers block lately. I'm gonna try this chapter and if you like it I will possibly continue writing. Thank you for reading my story and for all of your support! Love you!~

Jax's P.O.V.

I had invited the guys over again. Although I wanted Bailey to let her hood down with them around, I didn't want to pressure her into doing anything she didn't feel comfortable with. The door busted open and Danny came running into the kitchen. He ran towards Bailey and picked her up in his arms and spun her around.

"Hello doll! How's my favorite hoodie wearing chica doing?" He said happily.

"I'm good Danny." She said with a smile.

The rest of them came in the room. Danny sat down next to Bailey. Stella and Grace came in and gave her a hug and then took a seat. Kev and Matt came in and sat next to Danny.

"So, why'd you want us to come?" Stella asked.

"Can't I ask my friends if they want to come over without having a reason to do so?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I mean.... I would have rather you just invited me and Matt and we could have a 3-some with you.... but that didn't happen."

Everyone busted out laughing. Matt gave Danny a little glare but I could see the hint of hunger in his eyes. Danny saw because he got up and pulled him out to the living room.

"Once they all come back I want to show everyone something." Bailey said.

I looked at her with a confused look. She nodded at me with a smile. I rested my hand on her thigh and gave it a light squeeze. We heard a few grunts and we all began laughing again. Guess they really couldn't wait until they got home.

Danny entered with a little sweat on his forehead his lips swollen and slick. Matt followed behind him in a dazed state like he was on cloud 9. Well then.

"Jesus you couldn't wait to give him a blowjob until you got home?" I complained.

"Excuse you! My baby was feeling horny. I had to help him out a little." Danny said with a smirk.

"What the fuck Danny!" Grace yelled.

We all let out a chuckle again. Bailey looked over at me silently asking me to get their attention.

"Alright fools! My baby girl has something to show you all. Be kind." I said kissing her head.

"Everyone shut up! I want to hear what my future fake sister-in-law has to say!" Danny said.

"As you know, I mean clearly you do. I wear this hood every day. I have my reasons as to why I wear this every day, reasons that are difficult to talk about sometimes. So I found that this was the best way. But it turns out that each and every one of you have seemed to wiggle your way into my heart. Some more than others." She gave me a glance. "So I have decided that it was time that I unmasked my shield and let others in."

I could tell she was having a debate in her head on if she wanted to take it off or not. Everyone was looking at her with expecting eyes. I just gave her a little squeeze letting her know that I was with her for every step. She grabbed her hood and pushed it back. Everyone gasped. She looked down at her hands just like she did with me.

"Daaaaamn! I have a hot ass friend! Fuck yes!" Danny yelled. "I knew this bitch was beautiful!"

She chuckled and snuggled into me. Everyone else was speechless.

"Why did you hid yourself from us? You are so pretty." Stella asked.

"All these scars on my face. Well they cover my whole body." She said shyly.

"Dang." Matt said.

Danny got up and stood right in front of her face. He scanned over it many times.

"Just like I thought." He said.

"What?"

"She is a god damn angel!" He said happily.

He kissed her forehead making her giggle. He went and sat back down and she snuggled back into me. She is so god damn adorable. Everyone was still pretty taken back by how stunning she was. She really knows how to amaze a crowd.

I laced my fingers with hers. She began playing with them.

"Baby girl I want you to remember that you are beautiful. Even if you don't see yourself as that, everyone around you does. And if you don't remind me to schedule you an eye appointment. Your scars tell us a story about who you are. They show the world how strong you are. Never forget that baby girl. I love you." I said and kissed the top of her head.