The students of Hyrule High

Green's POV

I woke up in the morning. My alarm clock wasn't going off. I looked at it and it said '7:30' "Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I got up from my bed and started getting dressed. I walk to school. It's like a 25 minute long walk. I don't think I will make it. As I got my clothes on I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. 'My sister Tetra left for school. I wish she woke me up.' There was still breakfast for me on the table so I just grabbed a piece of toast and left my home.

I started running to school. 'I hope I will make it!' After 10 minutes of running I got to the school. I looked at my watch, it was 7:45 'I guess it took me like 15 minutes to run here.

I entered the school and headed for my locker. Being me is hard. Because I have a rival named Blue. He's the toughest guy in school. We don't get along well.

The bell ring and I started walking until.. *Thud!* I looked behind me and saw a kid being pushed down by some jerk Mido. "Haha! Is that tears I see? No wonder you don't have friends! Your such a baby!" He laughed at a kid who was on the ground.

I walked to Mido and glared "Why did you have to be such a jerk!" Mido just stuck his tongue out and walked away. He's like a fucking kid. I looked at the kid who Mido was laughing at. He had a slim body, he looked like me but a bit feminine. He wore jeans with a red jacket and red shirt.

I held out my hand "Are you alright?" The kid grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. He grabbed his bag and nodded "Yeah..." His voice was high pitched. "I'm Green Hiroshi" I said as i held out a hand for a handshake "I'm Red...Red Akane" Red said calmly.

"I hope your ok Red." I said as I turned to get to class. Red followed "Um what class do you have?" He asked. I answered "I have literature." Red had a bright smile on his face "Me too!" I smiled and we both went to class.

Ok so for my opinion on school, it's not my favorite. Like there is many types of people here. My rival Blue looks like me. Even this kid I met. Red. Than there's this popular guy who looks like me but with purple hair and another but blond like mines.

It weirds me out like hell.

Ok so after my classes me and Red headed for the cafeteria. Pretty much Red has almost the same classes as me. I can't believe I never knew. He was that sensitive kid in class that no one wants to be next to or partnered with. We had to have partners for a project and he didn't have one. I decided I should be his partner.

He isn't that bad. He's really nice and caring. Pretty much I think we became great friends. I don't mind him following me around school. He's my friend.

We sat on a table that I usually sit on. Pretty much no one sits here but me. I don't really mind. Me and Red were talking until the popular people came.

Ok so there is this leader of them. Name? Dark Fuzen. He's like 'Oh! The dreamiest boy in school!' as cheerleaders say. He's dating the head cheerleader and cutest girl in school Midna. She's like overprotective on him. He's cheated on her with her friends. I don't know how he's still in a relationship.

Well anyways than there's his brother Shadow Fuzen. The purple headed look alike of me. Dark is a grade ahead. Age 17. Shadow is 16 like me. Red is age 15.

I don't really like the populars. They are just the kind of people you don't want to mess with. Or be near.

Everyone looks up to Dark Fuzen. But not me. Red doesn't like Dark Fuzen either.

"I don't understand why there are these kind of people..." Red said as he poked his food. I shrugged "I don't know. I can't even stand those people."

After lunch I headed for my next class. It was Hyrule history. BORING AS HELL. I just sit in the back and listen to boring shit. Ms. Impa teaches about it. When it gets to Sheikah history that's when she gets excited. Just because she is a Sheikah. I heard Zelda's older brother Sheik is a Sheikah.