Caught in a lie

Sarah's pov
" are you that slut who stole away MY Jimin?
"a young woman who probably be my age screemed at me . I was trying to deal it calmly.

"What do you want ?" I asked in a apologetic tone . I knew she would have been one of the girls whom he dumped.poor girl:( but I can't help it.

"I want my Jimin " she shouted.

" Go take if you want -.-" I told. She is blaming as if I took him away -_- , oh please ...I would be the happiest person if goes along with you when you exit.

"How dare you !" She slapped my face before I could say.

"What the -" I grabbed the hand which slapped my face and twisted it behind her shoulder and she was screaming in pain to let her go.

"I don't know what the hell is you and your Jimin problem..solve it with him and don't ever dare to touch me , I won't regret you beating up then" I hissed in her ears .
Suddenly I heard a slurping noise behind me.

"Jimin see what she is doing" she cried out and I left her hand .

I gave a strong glare at Jimin.

"Why did you stop , it was interesting to watch" he said taking a sip of whatever he was drinking.He called the security to take that girl away and I went back to my room. I hate Jimin and his hoes.

"Woah , look your face is red because of the slap" he said closing his "o" shaped mouth with his palm.How dramatic aissshhh.

"Which number is she ... I mean in the count of girls you dumped" I asked irritatedly.

"13th....of  this year " he said  proudly.

"Oh Jimin it's only April for God sake and it's already 13?" I sighed and hitted him with the pillow.

"Stop it , stop it you lunatic"  he smiled and we giggled.

"Come let's eat "

"What about your grandmother" I asked him.

"She isn't coming today, she called me and informed "

" Okay fine "

-----------------------
"Why are you looking at me eat the food " and he pointed his broken hand with a frown.

"Feed me " he pouted

"Ahh, open your mouth" and he opened his mouth to his fullest like a little kid , but he still managed to spill some food making me giggle.

"You are really a grown kid "

"All the ladies call me daddy and look at you calling me kid " he said and I laughed at him.

-------------------------

Its been 2 weeks and he had been keep on pestering me showing his hand as a reason.
He made me cook , feed him if he was home , made me tie his tie and even to change the t.v channel he called me.

He made things worse to that extent where I don't like even someone calling out my name because of the "Sarah help me do this "
"Sarah "
"sarahhhhhh"
Called out by Jimin.

------------------

I went to change my clothes as the water spilt all over me in the process of making dinner.
I undressed myself and when I was searching, I saw Jimin coming from the shower,so I quickly wrapped around the towel which was near me.

He came out brushing his wet hair wearing his night dress. wait, "where is the plaster of Paris" I screemed and he noticed me with eyes filled with fear.

To be continued
____________________________________