Mistakes

Sarah'S pov

I came out to see who had come and Jimin also came hesitantly with me.

My mind was full of questions ..as in who is this Taehyung and why did Jimin frown on hearing his name.

as in who is this Taehyung and why did Jimin frown on hearing his name

Golden hair... blue eyes ..box smile... wait is this KIM TAEHYUNG?! The innocent boy whom I was once appointed as a secret bodyguard which even he doesn't know. He thought I was just  his middle school classmate.But why is he along with this playboys group? well except for Jin ....
Guess people change with Time...I saw him seeing me with his confused eyes...I guess he wouldn't identify mee.. but when his eyes shifted from me to Jimin it changed into a more not-so-happy look added with a fake smile to his face.

"Its been a Long time " Tae spoke with a deep voice totally irrelevant to his baby face spoke to Jimin.

"Hey, how are you" Jimin tried to hug Tae but he pushed him before he could do so.

"Well .... I am good .. I see you have picked up a new one ..I guess she isn't someone's girlfriend? Is she " Tae gave out small chuckle and got in while awkward silence spread through the room.

Jimin was dumbstruck and quickly left to his room while I followed him.
He was searching for something so aggressively while I stood behind silently

"Sarah what are you doing just watching like that ..where is the damn car key ?? Just help me "he shouted,while I picked up the key which was just in front him in the night lamp table. He grabbed it and left .

What the hell is  his attitude ? Arrogant.

-----------------------------

I was damn bored and there was no sign of Jimin...others have gone for some beach time while I stayed in because I had no mood .

I searched for some food in the fridge while I found some chocolate milkshake in there.
I took some of it and went to the balcony seeing the people playing in the beach at this evening.

"Hey" one voice was heard near my ears making me almost drop the milkshake down at the floor.

" I am Kim Taehyung and you?" He asked with a smile as pure as it was before.

" I am Jimin's wife " eww saying that out loud is damn weird"but you know it's just an a year agreement"

"Ohh...I am sorry for whatever I said it's for Jimin and I din't mean anything about you"

"Its ok" I managed to pull out a smile.

"Can I ask you something?"

"About what is between me and Jimin " woah I should say B-bingo but instead I nodded.

"You know they say there's always one girl who could change  change a into playboy or change him from it ?...It was a girl who changed me..... but  One day I caught her making out in a party with Jimin even though she was still my girlfriend at that time"he said with a sad smile.

I know both were hurt at the moment because I have seen Jimin guilty too. I know Tae meant obviously something because he didn't even speak back at Tae.

I tried to change the topic as it wasn't something I am supposed to be in between.

"How did you all guys meet?"

" you know we were all so popular being rich and with good looks .. but only in the highschool I joined them after deciding to erase the term "love" the first time after that one girl disappeared mysteriously"

I had a bad feeling of what he was saying .. if what I think is true then the time is going to be tough for me .
I didn't react much.. I concentrated on milkshake for good.

My mobile vibrated in the pocket .

"Ma'am , is this Mrs. Park Jimin?"a male voice asked.

"Your husband is drunk in the club , please come and pick him up"
The person cut his call and I looked up at Tae who was looking at me curiously.

Tae took me there in his car . when I went there I saw Jimin making out with some random girl around there . Ofcourse it didn't bother me but Tae was pretty angry .

I got Jimin's  car keys and I followed Tae's car while Jimin was moaning or speaking something to himself in the car.

"Thank you" I greeted Taehyung who had come till our room to manage the drunk Jimin to end in the bed without much trouble.

"Sarah, don't do this if you don't want .. I am always there for you"
Tae told making me shocked because I didn't say my name yet and that means he remembers me.

To be continued
_____________________________