confession

Jimin's pov

"Sarah ..who ?" She asked. It was like my world almost collapsed

"You ?!" I told almost shouting.

"Krystal....choi Krystal it is " she told .

I stood there in total shock ...and confusion.

She laughed at me all of a sudden. What had happened to her ? ...is she alright ?? Did she get injured so badly ??

"Aww Jimin-ssi " she laughed at me . Thankgod She remembers mee ... And she isn't upset seeing me.

"Stop these prank and stuff...I was really scared for a moment idiot" I told as I hit her lightly in the forehead.

"It was really funny to see you like this " she told in between her laughing session. I started to ignore her and sat in the chair present in the room pouting in anger.

"Well... Jimin it's totally not a lie" she pursed her lips and I looked at her in awe plus curiosity.

"Then?" I asked.

"May be because of another accident her memories might be returning a bit "

"Ohhh....hii hyung "I greeted jinhyung who appeared suddenly out of nowhere .
"Do you feel good ? Any pain or uncomfortablity" he questioned as he did the regular checkups.
"No ,nothing like that " she gave a small smile

"Perfect then ....by the way suga told that the charges against you in the incident is cancelled as you never used a gun ...plus you only fought as a defense and as far as suga ,it wasn't his licensed gun and that genius silently had placed the pistol he shot on another wounded person ....so don't worry about anything and take rest, anything ...Jiminie is there and the doctors are too...take care " he patted her hair and left.

But she was looked as if she was worried about something. Maybe she doesn't want to be with me?

"What is it "I asked her hoping that she would never say that she didn't want me here. She stared at me without talking anything. My heart started beat rapidly in both fear and love.

"I never wanted to leave you...It was a part of the plan of suga to make the killer to come out " she bit her lip while a tear rolled out of her eyes.

"You idiot" I softly said hugging her instantly.i pulled her out and cupped her face. I wiped the tears gently with thumb.

"You don't know how much I love you " I said her the words I meant and wanted to say to her for a long time.

"I know " she said and I was a bit surprised.

"Your mobile had a tracker and recorder when I gave it to to you.... I hear all the conversation in your phone and one of that was between you and Jin the night ...you know " she told trying to not make any eye contact with me.

"Oh my little bastard ...and that was the 'bad day ' you said huh?... If you had told me something like that , it would have been the best day ever in my lif-"

"Jimin I love you " yes she said it just like that . She is Very no fun.

"Argggh You won't even allow me to be angry on you " I shouted folding my hands . I peeked to ser her reaction

She was face palming herself smiling ..,and I am sure she was red as a tomato. I can't even act to be angry anymore. I wrapped my arms around her while she sunked her head in my chest

"I love you too baby" I told.

The End
-------------------------------------------
The book has reached 2k ❤️ and the book has ended officially ❤️...thank you for the love and support ...please do read my other book too ,if you haven't (^^)