Tears

Sarah's pov

It was too late

I saw the windows breaking... Jimin was covered with his own blood in a flick of a second.. Jimin was already hurt ...he was bleading so bad .

I wanted to catch that bastard whoever did that to Jimin ...I ran behind him and i even tried to shoot him but the thought of Jimin struggling broke my concentration..my hands were trembling... I lost his track argghhh ... I ran back to our car

I went to Jimin who was trying not to shout out in pain .I felt angry on myself ... how unable I was ...I couldn't even protect him...then what is the use of being trained. I would never forgive myself if anything happens to him

"Jimin don't doze off...don't doze off" I said to  him multiple times  to keep him concious. He was still tried to keep his smirk? Jimin really!

"Thank god" I told out seeing the bullet wasn't near a critical point. It was just the hand. I tried to make him sit straight to do some first aid.

"Don't thank this soon...I am ...I am not goi... going to die....bec-because I am bulletproof" he said eventhough he was in Hella lot of pain..I could see tears coming out of his unknowingly...how could he even talk like this ? I scoffed in disbelief.

"Jimin!" I shouted at him at how childish he was.

I got one of the cloth in the car and tied it around him inorder to stop more blood coming out. He was moaning a little bit in pain. I felt so bad looking at him in this state.

I speeded up and drove as fast as I could. I called Suga while driving .

"Hello , Sarah?" He talked as he picked up the call. But I wasn't able to talk back... what would he think if he comes to know couldn't help Jimin? Will he ever trust me ??

"Su-suga" I tried to tell him.

"What is it ?? Why are you stammering?? What happened " he shot many questions.

"Please come to the hospital " that was all I could speak up.

"Okay calm down.. just on the GPS ...I will  reach you soon " he said and I ended the call.

I turned on the GPS and kept on glancing to check up on him while I drove. I remembered everything he did to me ....I can't say he wasn't a trouble to me but he made me happy... like no one ever did in my entire life... How pathetic am I ?

"Jimin just hold for few seconds " I told him as he was becoming to go unconscious.

I rushed up and they took him into the emergency.

He holded my hand stiffly as they were transferring him to stretcher.I can't loose you Jimin.

"I am sorry " I whispered to him helplessly and slowly released myself from his grip.

"Don't cry " he said giving out a painful smile.Thats when I realised tears  flowing from my eyes  .

It is only because I am guilty... right?

To be continued

___________________________