Serendipity

Suga's pov

I was surprised to see pictures of Sarah occupying his mobile almost fully. I thought she would get angry or something ...I was wrong she just moved on to find something useful now...her eyes were determined to find clue....
she isn't the Sarah I knew

We opened his files...but then it got corrupted and acted  crazily leading to shut down at last.

She sighed and I could see she was frustrated that she couldn't find...

"Some virus broke in all of the sudden...I don't know if I can recover the files... I would try my best " Jhope made a sad face at her.

"Contact us as soon as you recover them " she told with a straight face .

She moved out quickly .

"Thanks hobi " I patted his shoulder and headed to the car.

When I entered the car she was lying on the steering....I carefully poked her to know what she was doing.

"Were you crying ?" I asked confusedly and she tried to control herself.

"I feel so bad " she told wiping of the tears.

"You like him or you are just guilty ?" I questioned her and she looked like she had no answer for it.

*Taehyung calling...*
The cars display read suddenly.

"Hello...is everything okay...is Jimin alright " she spoke out .

"Everything is fine don't worry...it's just that he is awake and wants to meet you "I could see a sense of relief added with a small smile in her face.

"That's great ...we will be there soon " I told and cut the  call. The journey a the way was so quiet ....as in no conversations .... just few songs on the radio was playing.

She didn't answer my question which 90 Percentage means she likes him....oh Jimin you are the best player ever ....he could even find a way to melt Sarah? Just unbelievable...and for Sarah ....I feel sorry for her..I know that he will not be with her after he finds out the truth and I hope that she doesn't murder him or something... And I wouldn't be surprised if she does.

"Remember the contract you can't hurt him anyway" I told and that was something she didn't expect at that moment. She gave a shook look and continued to drive.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah's pov

I don't what has gotten into me lately

Sure , I was guilty and angry...but I wasn't able to answer Suga's question.

Do I like Jimin really?

No...I just care about him because it's my task ...that's it Sarah.

"Remember the contract you can't hurt him anyway" Suga said...what does that mean? Wait he thinks I would harm Jimin in anyway??
I would never go against my agreements.

Time skip

When I entered Jimin was smiling along with  Taehyung.

"Here they are " Taehyung told waving at us.

Jimin was in the hospital uniform sitting up on the bed.

"He isn't taking rest all " Taehyung complained while Jimin gave him a pout.

These.kids.

I went near his bed and changed the bed's position ignoring his screams  .

"Just rest now " I ordered and Taehyung gave a victorious  smirk at Jimin.

"Okay I will leave now ....call me if you need any help "Taehyung told and gave a unharmful hug to Jimin before leaving.

"Jiminah do you doubt anyone for this  attack" Suga enquired.

"I don't know hyung...there are few  business rivals but I dont think anyone  has the spine to do this " he told thinking about any other possibilities.

"Where is my phone?" He asked.

"It's with hoseok ...it's broke so he is recovering the files" I told him.

"I need a new one ... yoongihyung can you buy me one " Suga just nodded his head.

"Okay then I feel a little bit sleepy ...I will be back soon " he said and left.

There few fruits and I felt a little bit hungry so angry after not eating the whole time ...so I was making some Juice.

"Why are you staring ?" I questioned him .... he shook his haid meaning nothing with a mysterious grin.

"Wait that juice isn't for me ?" He asked.

"Nope..why would I even" I scoffed and I started to drink.

"coz you love me"
he said

To be continued
__________________________