Alright

Jimin's pov

I woke up in a different atmosphere...a peaceful one.

I was in a hospital room. But the thing is no one was around me ...I panicked a little thinking about Sarah...from what I remember I heard a gun shot..I hope neither Sarah knor Suga got hurt...but where are they even?

"Sir, you are awake ?? ... hoseok sir just went out now...he will be back soon " the nurse told me and I nodded.

I felt very uneasy because of the fact that I don't know what happened yet...I am so afraid..I hope you are safe Sarah. This suspense is killing me.

"Ah jiminah are you alright now ?" Hoseok came in shouting all the way here.

"Yeah yeah hyung ...but where are them?" I asked.

"Aahh them " he scratched his head...my heart beat started to increase in fear ..why ?why is he restricting to reply...did something happen ....noo..nooo..she can't leave me again.

"Hyung what happened ...just tell directly" I got the hold of jhopehyungs shirt ... trying to hold my tears.

"I think you don't know this Jimin ...I am an under cover cop... I took your case" he said as I looked at him for his words I want.

"This thing was a trap for the one targeting you... we had already placed a hacking device in your mobile.... Sarah always was around monitoring you from distance...she kept it as a bait "he told....and that's why she left me?? I felt happy a bit.... maybe she would have loved me and may be there is a possibility for her to come back...if she is .....alive

"Are they alive just tell that hyung" I screamed at him.

Flash back

Hoseok's pov

"Jimin has been kidnapped " Sarah informed me. I informed my team to follow the GPS shared by Sarah.

I drove as fast I could to the venue ...our team sneaked in and managed to get near the room where they were.

The door was open when we were approaching.... Sarah was on top of that man trying to stop his from attacking Suga ...

That man triggered randomly....his gun had a silencer ..And he was really a weak shooter.

Now I had no option ...I shot that man in his arms which could disable him from doing anything.

I went to Jimin who was not awake... I checked if he was breathing thank god he was...

"It might be a poisonous injection or anything... don't take a chance please ..I want Jimin to be taken to hospital now " she said crying a little bit.

"Alright I will call the ambulance now...but you and Suga have to come to the station for small investigation as a protocol " I felt a bit sad for doing it..but I can't do anything...

"I will take Jimin to the hospital...so don't worry about him " I assured them. I am an official before a best friend...I am sorry ...

She didn't seem convinced but we had to

"Aigoo Sarah... trust hoseok ...he is an angel ...so nothing will happen to Jimin" yoongi said which made me surprised.

"Min yoongiah..ah are you serious ... I will swear I am gonna sue you for being incredibly sweet and weird" I laughed at him.

----------------------|

I went along with Jimin keeping up my promise. I admitted him and waited for his blood results.

"He is okay ...it was just a powerful sedative..so it would take few couple of hours for him to wakeup " the doctor told and I bowed him.

I saw my mobile flashing making me smile

Yoongz calling

Maybe they are too worried for Jimin ...aww

"Yea yoongi " I told as I picked up the call.

"Hoseokahh we have been met with an accident ...I am ok but Sarah is not"he told fearfully.

"Wha-what where are you now ?" I asked him.

"The Seoul national hospital " he said and It was fortunately the same hospital as I was .

_flashback end____________________

Jimin's pov

"What?? Hyung I want to meet her now " I vigorously pulled out the wires around me I don't know what they were.

"Jiminah calm down " hoseok prohibited me from moving further.

"She is alright...her operation Was sucess ..she is in room 437 now" he told and I pushed him to my bed and ran out of the room.

"429,.......,434,ahh437" I entered in...I saw her sleeping with a lot of bandages ....I know she is alright but my heart doesn't... I felt like a part of me is dying now... Unknowingly tears rolled down my cheek hitting her palm.

"Don't worry she is fine" I sensed a hand on my shoulder . I know it was yoongi but I didn't want to open my eyes to see how he saw the messy side of me

A hand grabbed my hand and holded it.

"Hyung ! " I shouted out..Sarah was awake ...oh my god...I am so thankful.

"Sarah , are you ok ?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"This Jimin made a Chaos Sarah " sugahyung complained and I glared him.

"Sarah ..who ?" She asked .

To be continued

-----------------------------------|

Hey armiesss ...the next chapter would be the end of this book and do you all want an epilogue???

Ok first of all ... could you all suggest a good ship name for Jimin and Sarah ??

With
Author
Kookiiebunny

(Haha I just love my pen name❤ )