Fire

Sarah's pov

It's been few hours since he got admitted and now his operation is supposed to get over in few minutes.

Suga had come along with Taehyung and other friends of Jimin .

The doctor came out

"The operation was a success....He is stable now ...it is good that there wasnt a lot of blood loss ...it could take some time for him to get better " the doctor said.

I felt happy and sad at the same time... happy that he was okay..sad because I couldn't stop him from suffering through this... Until now Suga hadn't asked me any questions but he just looked at me curiously. I think he was waiting for me to let out.

"Can you all take care of Jimin for now...I have some work to take care off " I told to Taehyung and his friends. They were surprised as to what would be more important now. They might also probably think I am the worst wife but I don't care.

I looked at Suga who I think understood what I was going to do. So he came along me .

__________________

"Who would have done that ?   I asked suga in the car ensuring no one was around us .

"Do you have any one as suspect ?" He asked and I closed my eyes to think of anyone like that .

"Our rival ? Jimin's business competitors? Or Jimin's hoes?" He gave a disgusted look when I said the last words because I never talked in such language before him.

"Not our rivals.. because no one knows and they would have  attacked me instead of him" I told and he nodded .

"Okay then we  will check his phone ...where is it ?" He asked.

"In the car only " I searched for it and found it under the front seat. It was broken.... It must have fallen ..

I sighed seeing it's condition...the red iPhone's glass was literally in pieces

"There is a person who might help us" Suga said and it gave me a ray of hope.

Suga drove to a horse field outskirts the city. I have been working for him for so many years and I haven't come here ever. At first it looked just like a farm but when I entered it ....i  was surprised seeing a tech cube.

The things they show in science fiction movies... A place covered with wires and computer stuffs...it was exactly looking like that.

"Hey , Suga- Suga -Suga  ...what's up man " the guy who was smiling like a sunshine came and I think he was confused to see me.

"This is Sarah , Jimin's wi-....my team member" Suga said and I gave a small smile at him.He  knows Jimin?

"Don't tell me she is that assasin Jimin married..oh daebak" he told closing his hands with his mouth..what is wrong with me being a one? ...I just stood like a dumb person while ofcourse Suga dint give any reaction and waited for him to simmer down.

"I am jung hoseok ... basically Everyone's ray of hope...j- hope " he told.I then realised, he is one of their group member.

"We need to find history about Jimin's Mobile and his calls" suga told going back into his AgustD mode.One can definitely find the difference between the soft yoongi ,lazy boss Suga and the crimelord AgustD.

He becomes as a very serious and stuff person when he is in business. Now ..the best was him being AgustD, because I swear if I find the person who did this to Jimin...I am damn going to kill him straight and sure AgustD would do the same. The fire in me is burning so high and it won't stop until I burn the person behind.

"Why ..what happened..you think he is cheating on you?" Hoseok asked..I mean who ever was in his position would think so and Jimin is well ....it was something he could do afterall.

"No.. someone has attempted to murder Jimin..so we want to figure out who he is " AgustD told in his deep monotonic voice.

"Is he okay? How is he now? Where is he admitted" Jhope panicked.

"He is recovering now...he would be better soo- " I told to him .

"His phone is broken ...we want to know information sooner"AgustD cut him off..I felt a little bad ... I know he is concerned about Jimin but now finding that person is important.

Hoseok connected the Mobile to a computer which was connected to many . There were few files

•messages
•calls
• important documents
And few others.

There was a lot of messages....but none of them were useful. He doesn't use any social networking site ...he felt it was intruding his privacy.

We tried to break into his documents...it was five letter password...we tried various passwords...and atlast Jhope tried my name which was not going to work...but he didn't give up

I was surprised to see that his password was me

To be continued
____________________________