Guilty

Sarah's pov

Taehyung left the room . I was thinking of whatever happened today....my life was never complicated like this before ...it was kill, kidnap , guard... no strings attached !.

"I am sorry twae... I know I was wong" drunk Jimin whined imagining I was tae.
"I was drunk at twat time... I swear I was not in my senses" I noticed small drops of tears escaping from Jimin's eyes ...I have never seen him cry before...He is arrogant, adamant and sorts but he never lies or atleast the drunk version of him.

"Its ok Jimin ..just sleep now " I told him softly . I leaned over to him to wipe of his fresh wet tears

"Will he forgive me " he asked loading up another set of tears in his eyes and sat up and cupped my face with his hands .

"Trust Me Jimin " I said with a smile. And then suddenly his lips crashed on mine.. I could feel some sweetness and alcohol entering me... I strangely let him dominate me for some time ... I felt his hands shifting from my cheek, slipping under my shirt... That was the moment I pushed him away ...both myself and Jimin were shocked as to what we just did.

" I am sorry " he spoke and I ran to the bathroom.

I tried convincing myself that it was because both of us were emotional and it was just an accident ... I shouldn't take it down seriously...it isn't like it was the first time we did that... But you know I was already looking like a living red tomato in front of the mirror.

I washed my face and went back... fortunately Jimin had already passed out in the bed.
----------------------------
Jimin's pov

Tae was one of my first best friends... People even shipped calling us "vmin""taemin" ....we where so close... I really have the lowest level of alcohol tolerance or control... Infact that was one of the reasons I ended up with various girls eachday ... It was one such day ... I didn't know it was Mina Taehyung's girlfriend who he even confessed of loving her.

I drank I don't know how many ever cups.. I was still hurt and guilty.. I was a mess and I started to make out with a girl near me until.... Sarah came. I know I was married and I shouldn't do those stuff but for my surprise I didn't see any pain in her eyes ..why would she not 'like me' like other girls

I saw an angry Taehyung along her... what was he doing with her ?
..I tried to apologise Taehyung all the time he was there...yet he didn't seem to hear ...he ignored my existence..

I cried as I apologized .... I saw Sarah in front of blurred vision
"Its ok Jimin ..just sleep now " she told wiping my tears.

"Will he forgive me " I asked with my hands on her cheeks and looking into her eyes.

"Trust me Jimin" she smiled at me angelicaly ... Before I could control myself my lips were on hers tracing every bit of it. It was just perfect as if it was just made for me... she pulled me away and I took  my hands under her shirt which traveled unknowingly....she ran away and I crashed in my bed regretting what I did.

-----------|

When I woke up in the morning I didn't see her next to me.... My head was hurting so bad.... I proceeded to the kitchen but I stopped seeing them laugh .....Sarah and Taehyung were smiling at each other like the way she never did to me and he stopped a year ago to me..

"Jimin?" She called me as I was about to go back.

"Drink this tea ..it helps " she gave me a hot tea and what's up with her tone? Why is she gentle? Don't say she is doing it for him.

To be Continued

____________________________