#12 points to remember

* Dedicated to the new readers- before you start reading, please make sure that you have read 'THE GREY CANVAS'. Else, you won't understand the characterization. Neither am I gonna repeat it.
For old readers, hope you remember all your favourites :')

* Dedicated to everyone-
For some minimal pictures used in the story, credit goes to google. For the rest of them, credit goes to me and solely me. They are all my creations and I've got copyrights on them. So please don't mal-use those pictures, not atleast without my permission.

* Story line is going to be a little hectic this time. Not to mention, there would be bold and matured contents too. Hope you don't have any problems regarding this. And even if you do, please ensure you skip those parts. (Markings would be there as per your convenience)

*Known faces and unknown behaviours. Thats how your story is going to be this time. So just tight your belts before the journey begins.

*The story is going to be narrated by Nitara. Dev's pov would be given occasionally, incase it is needed.

*The story is taking a 5years leap.

*Updates are going to be slow initially. Please do bare with your writer.

*I am a grammar nazi myself. But I don't know how do I land up committing so many mistakes in one single update. So, you need to bare with that too. But yes, I will be really grateful if you point them out for me.

*Your comments are important- as I always keep saying. So please be a little lenient. Comment, suggest, criticize- do whatever you want, but atleast you communicate.

*Overall idea of this story is not mine. But the story definitely is. So one more 'please' again- please don't copy the work.

*New characters are going to get added. Hope you like all of them (:

*This sequel is much like the next season of a telivision soap. No wander why it is so dear to me already. Hope my readers shower an equal love. Read, vote, comment & share. This is much needed....and your writer is desperating waiting for it.

                              ~