8. Revelations

"I NEED TO TALK WITH YOU."

"Umm..alright. let me drop your baby to the playzone and then we can..."

"NOW, AMAYA."

"Okaayz. Just give me two minutes."

Amaya kept her words. She was really back within two minutes. She gave me a constipated smile after that and muttered in a low, nervous voice-
"Come with me."

She took me to her room next and asked me to take the couch. As such I was already in a good mood (mark the sarcasm, its highly needed) I kept rooted to my place with my arms crossed across the chest and a HUGE smile plastered on my lips.
Now such a major negative vibe she was getting from me and you still think she'd have decided to bug further without jumping to the main topic? Naah!
"Look Tara, I can explain." She  said in a composed tone and that one, single thing turned out enough for hiking up my temper.

I mean how could she stay that calm when she already knew what blunder she had created?!

"Its 'Nitara' for you!" I hissed, pointing out my index finger at her. Yes yes, 'old habits' and all... "And secondly- DO WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR. EXPLAIN."

"I'll. But before that, I need to call someone."

"If you are calling Dev then let me tell you, I have already met that jerk in room no. 107!"

Amaya huffed looking at me. Her gaze held a particular sympathy that made me a bit uneasy, but I dusted it off and stared back at her questioningly. She shook her head to this and replied-
"I'm calling my would_be_hubby."

Still better.

"What exactly he is going to do over here?"

She didn't answer anymore. Just took out her phone and dialled a number-
"Its time darling, come to the room." She said and disconnected the call over a cold sigh.

And here, I kept wandering that it was time for what!

Not long did I have to wait for having my answer. Not long did I have wait for meeting Amaya's fiance. It was hardly a minute when the door clicked open and a tall, well built figure walked in.

"Hello ladies." He greeted coyly with a gorgeous smile lingering on his lips.

Guess who the person was?

Oh, how can you guess when I myself had zero ideas about this possibilty!

That person was none other than Kshitiz Arora!!

Yes, you heard me right and I think I said it right too.

"You?" Surprise dripped out of my choked throat.

"Long time haan!" Kshitiz grinned sheepishly. It only widdend more upon seeing my open mouth. "Close your mouth Nitzy. Me and Amaya are only getting married and nothing else."

Embarrassed, I gulped audibly and looked at Amaya. The pretty lady was already looking at me with a sadistic smile on her face and a dash of concern in her eyes.

I gulped again.

"You never told you are getting married to him." I asked bluntly. It was more like an accusition though.

"I had said that everything is printed on the wedding card... Only you didn't care to check!" She threw her hands in the air. "Nevertheless, it just turned out good for us, you know!!"

Ah, quite obvious.

"And when you declined to travel with us in the private jet we had hired, our plan achieved another of success." Kshitiz spoke this time.