Author's note :P

Heya all!

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year. I know this sudden end to the story is not an ideal new year's gift. But I guess many of you had already seen it coming.

Tbh, it was totally unplanned. Even I didn't know that the part I was writing was gonna be the epilogue itself and not the last chapter! But then I felt that this was only best thing that could happen to the story, and so it happened!!

I just hope you feel the same.

Coming back to the story, did you all enjoy this roller coaster ride or not? As for me, I enjoyed it a lot and thats totally becoz I wrote a kind of love story which has got no villains in it!

No, villain was actually there... and that was MISUNDERSTANDING. So coming to the moral of the story now- if any serious issue ever arises between you and your beloved ones, just talk it out and finish it straight. Don't let it grow inside your relationship and affect it to the point where your life turns into a living hell.

Moving to the thanks giving part- I would like to thank each one of you who had been there with this story to make it hit 1.6k reads. Special thanks goes to- moubani16, TeekhiBabe, pradip637, ShaliniSaha10, Preethikasuresh,kritika111, BeHappyAlwz.

Just sharing a piece of my personal life now- I am a 3rd year microbiology student whose college life is going to end soon. This was a life I had never expected to turn out so amazing. I joined my college (most unexpected decision ever), made friends, friends turned into family, and among all these things life happened..... wattpad was a part of this same life, my college life. And now with the college life coming to an end, I am planning to give up on writing as well... though there is no direct connection between them.

But yeah, I will be still there on wattpad to read the other stories. So if anyone has anything to suggest or advertise, please go ahead.

I don't know if anybody of you is gonna miss me or not, but I'll miss everyone for sure... specially the readers who connected with me at the end... and all those characters like- Kian Malik, the boy who never let the dust of the floor touch his girl.. or the silly hearotoligist Dr Dev Bose.. or those loving friends like Cabir, Alya, Yash, Sairity and Adit, Kshitiz, Amaya, Raima, Ayan, Janhavi.... or the two female protagonists- Joel Vedant and Nitara Bose, the broken people who emerged as strong as the wall in every aspects of their life---- whom I created with all my love and care and who are going to have my heart forever.

One small request- please do not copy my work. I won't be able to know if the works are getting copied or not, becoz no one is really there to inform me that.. but I can atleast trust you people right?

P.S- If I ever get the time or motivation, I'll try to come back here as a writer again. Follow me to stay updated for that. But up until then, goodbye.

Love,
Frozen_dew

~